Subject: [bug#61645] [PATCH mumi 0/1] Add CLI client to search for issues

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 22:57:57 +0200

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Arun Isaac <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>>>> This is only the beginning. I have WIP patches that will add a "mumi
>>>> send-email" subcommand that will finally free us from our debbugs
>>>> dance when sending multiple patches. I will send them separately once
>>>> I have tested it more.
>>
>> I've already sent these patches as a v2 to this same issue. Waiting for
>> Ricardo to merge it now.
>
> I suspect Ricardo is busy with other things.  :-)

Oof, indeed!  Very sorry about that.

Arun, thank you for the patches!

I have applied the patches locally, but ever since I moved
git.elephly.net to gitile on the rockpro64 I haven’t been able to push
to my repos.  I hadn’t been able to make any time to diagnose this
problem as yet.  (Probably related to nginx rewrite rules.)

> Should we set up a repo on Savannah (possibly within the ‘guix’ project)
> or on notabug.org, sr.ht, codeberg.org or whatever to make it easier to
> distribute permissions?

Whichever you decide on: it has my blessing.

-- 
Ricardo