Subject: [bug#61645] [PATCH mumi 0/1] Add CLI client to search for issues

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 01:38:21 +0000

Hi Ricardo,

This patch adds a mumi CLI client that lets one search for issues from
the command line by calling mumi's GraphQL API. This patch requires a
.mumi/config file in the guix repo with the following contents.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
((debbugs-host . "debbugs.gnu.org")
 (patch-email-address . "[email-masked]")
 (mumi-host . "issues.guix.gnu.org"))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

After adding .mumi/config, you can run search queries like

$ /path/to/mumi/pre-inst-env mumi search zig is:open

This is only the beginning. I have WIP patches that will add a "mumi
send-email" subcommand that will finally free us from our debbugs
dance when sending multiple patches. I will send them separately once
I have tested it more.

Regards,
Arun

Arun Isaac (1):
  client: Add CLI client to search for issues.

 Makefile.am     |   1 +
 mumi/client.scm | 108 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 scripts/mumi.in |   8 +++-
 3 files changed, 116 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 mumi/client.scm

-- 
2.38.1