Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] Add mumi CLI client.

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 00:32:53 +0000

On second thoughts, I think I'll also include the mumi send-email
patches in this bug report. To test this patchset, do the following.

The following needs to be put in .mumi/config in the guix git repo.
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
((debbugs-host . "debbugs.gnu.org")
 (patch-email-address . "[email-masked]")
 (mumi-host . "issues.guix.gnu.org"))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Then, from the guix git repo, it is possible to search for issues with

$ mumi search zig is:open

Set a "current issue" with

$ mumi current 61645

The "current issue" is client-side state that represents the current
issue one is working on. It is used to automatically infer such things
as the email address to send patches to.

Send patches to the current issue with

$ mumi send-email file1.patch file2.patch

`mumi send-email' also works correctly with new issues. We first open
a new issue with

$ mumi new

Then, we send patches using `mumi send-email'. The first patch is sent
to [email-masked] and the remaining patches to the bug specific
address---our usual debbugs dance, in other words.

$ mumi send-email file1.patch file2.patch

I think this patchset works, but it would be nice if someone
independently verified it and provided some feedback before it is
applied.

Arun Isaac (4):
  client: Add CLI client to search for issues.
  client: Support checking in to a specific issue.
  client: Support sending email to issues.
  Set only GUILE_LOAD_PATH when running tests.

 Makefile.am      |   5 +-
 mumi/client.scm  | 257 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 scripts/mumi.in  |  32 +++++-
 tests/client.scm |  93 +++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 384 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 mumi/client.scm
 create mode 100644 tests/client.scm

-- 
2.38.1