Subject: [bug#61610] [PATCH] gnu: emacs-vterm: Include etc directory in installed files

From: Jake Leporte <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 16:22:59 -0600

* gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-vterm)[arguments]: Add "^etc/.*" to the
list of regexes for installed files.
---

The package repo includes an `etc' directory with shell-side
configuration files which can be sourced using the $EMACS_VTERM_PATH
varible to conveniently set up the shell properly for emacs-vterm.
This patch includes that directory in the output directory.

 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index 4839bb9..8d21e3d 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -27267,6 +27267,8 @@ (define-public emacs-vterm
                     (guix build utils))
          #:imported-modules (,@%emacs-build-system-modules
                              (guix build cmake-build-system))
+         ;; Include the `etc' folder for shell-side configuration files
+         #:include (cons* "^etc/.*" %default-include)
          #:phases
          (modify-phases %standard-phases
            (add-after 'unpack 'substitute-vterm-module-path

base-commit: 6dce27abbba01cb4e249c9bdb3c132cecc0a5c51
prerequisite-patch-id: 55ebfdbee35b36ac06da23b716337ecfef350452
prerequisite-patch-id: cc81d1d3eb9c0687793c8baf949901cd49c42650
prerequisite-patch-id: 52c97b6e4d8d4b78217423a3f1323d95a609de8c
prerequisite-patch-id: 90b350ab4778843697da28bb10344a84ccacc70c
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d5a1f7cfe93822a3f3b11c19f4b2662a79cda17
prerequisite-patch-id: f6dd89498a48185e628f547b7f023a30547d8933
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a1a441a49fc8cad10ad161ab39b0fb73b19f42d
--
2.39.1