Subject: [bug#61593] [PATCH] gnu: ableton-link: Update to 3.0.6.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 09:46:09 +0000

Antero Mejr via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/audio.scm (ableton-link): Update to 3.0.6.
> * gnu/packages/patches/ableton-link-system-libraries-debian.patch: Update to
> match version 3.0.6.
> ---
> Includes the new C bindings that are required for norns, which I am packaging.
>
>  gnu/packages/audio.scm                                 | 10 +++++++---
>  .../patches/ableton-link-system-libraries-debian.patch |  2 +-
>  2 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

Hi Antero,

This looks to break ableton-link on aarch64-linux:
https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/61593

This is the log:

starting phase `check'
['/tmp/guix-build-ableton-link-3.0.6.drv-0/source/ci/../../build/bin/LinkCoreTest']
Running Tests for LinkCoreTest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LinkCoreTest is a Catch v1.3.5 host application.
Run with -? for options

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LinearRegression
  TwoPoints Float
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/tmp/guix-build-ableton-link-3.0.6.drv-0/source/src/ableton/link/tst_LinearRegression.cpp:30
...............................................................................

/tmp/guix-build-ableton-link-3.0.6.drv-0/source/src/ableton/link/tst_LinearRegression.cpp:80: FAILED:
  CHECK( 0.f == Approx(result.second) )
with expansion:
  0.0f == Approx( -0.0011631348 )

===============================================================================
test cases:     14 |     13 passed | 1 failed
assertions: 524519 | 524518 passed | 1 failed

error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception: