Subject: 30.0.50; ELPA: Tarball signature link is missing on package page

From: Ihor Radchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 10:07:00 +0000

Hi,

This is a followup from
https://yhetil.org/emacs-devel/CADwFkmkx3J=[email-masked]

GNU ELPA and NonGNU ELPA package pages provide a link to the latest and
past tarballs, but not to the signature files corresponding to the
distributed tarballs.

For example, https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/org.html links to
https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/org-9.6.1.tar, but there is no link to
https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/org-9.6.1.tar.sig despite the file being
accessible if I enter the url manually.

May it be fixed?

-- 
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,
Learn more about Org mode at <https://orgmode.org/>.
Support Org development at <https://liberapay.com/org-mode>,
or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/yantar92>