Subject: 23.1.95; Sudden crash in '-nw' mode

From: Jules Colding <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 16:45:35 +0200

I'm runing emacs in terminal mode on my Mac Book (Snow Leopard). Usually
I do not shut down but merely closes the lid. This time emacs crashed
rigth after opening the lid. This the output from the Mac crash log:

########### START ##############
Process:         Emacs [52638]
Path:
/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/emacs-23/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:      Emacs
Version:         ??? (???)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  ??? [1]

Date/Time:       2010-05-10 16:39:22.256 +0200
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.6.3 (10D573)
Report Version:  6
Sleep/Wake UUID: 8CDE04EE-DDDE-4525-92C5-2F381116F281

Interval Since Last Report:          165315 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           1
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   1
Anonymous UUID:
F8DBA661-66EF-4BD8-A735-2AC0B188CF06

Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Application Specific Information:
abort() called

Thread 0 Crashed:  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libSystem.B.dylib              0x00007fff80052886 __kill + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010009024e fatal_error_signal
+ 286 (emacs.c:402)
2   libSystem.B.dylib                   0x00007fff8006480a _sigtramp +
26
3   libSystem.B.dylib                   0x00007fff80052886 __kill + 10
4   libSystem.B.dylib                   0x00007fff800f2eae abort + 83
5   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010016e14c
ns_term_shutdown + 44 (nsterm.m:3891)
6   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100090284
fatal_error_signal + 340 (emacs.c:388)
7   libSystem.B.dylib                   0x00007fff8006480a _sigtramp +
26
8   libSystem.B.dylib                   0x00007fff80048286
select$DARWIN_EXTSN + 10
9   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010014d2d9
wait_reading_process_output + 1321 (process.c:4941)
10  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010009ef62 read_char + 4034
(keyboard.c:4135)
11  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000a105f
read_key_sequence + 1215 (keyboard.c:9512)
12  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000a35db
command_loop_1 + 587 (keyboard.c:1643)
13  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001001076e7
internal_condition_case + 327 (eval.c:1490)
14  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010009a9b7
command_loop_2 + 55 (keyboard.c:1361)
15  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001001077f0
internal_catch + 224 (eval.c:1226)
16  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010009b446 command_loop
+ 182 (keyboard.c:1340)
17  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010009b8af
recursive_edit_1 + 159 (keyboard.c:954)
18  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010009ba4f
Frecursive_edit + 287 (keyboard.c:1017)
19  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100091037 main + 3447
(emacs.c:1836)
20  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100002034 start + 52

Thread 1:  Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libSystem.B.dylib                   0x00007fff8001d4ea kevent + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib                   0x00007fff8001f3bd
_dispatch_mgr_invoke + 154
2   libSystem.B.dylib                   0x00007fff8001f094
_dispatch_queue_invoke + 185
3   libSystem.B.dylib                   0x00007fff8001ebbe
_dispatch_worker_thread2 + 252
4   libSystem.B.dylib                   0x00007fff8001e4e8
_pthread_wqthread + 353
5   libSystem.B.dylib                   0x00007fff8001e385
start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx:
  0x00007fff5fbfdf38  rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x000000000000cd9e  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp:
  0x00007fff5fbfdf70  rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfdf38
   r8: 0x0000000000000001   r9: 0x0000000102b79200  r10:
  0x00007fff8004e8ca  r11: 0x0000000000000202
  r12: 0x0000000000000006  r13: 0x0000000100532fa8  r14:
  0x0000000000000000  r15: 0x00000000ffffffff
  rip: 0x00007fff80052886  rfl: 0x0000000000000202  cr2:
  0x000000010081b9fe

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001d8fe7 +org.gnu.Emacs Version 23.1.95
       (9.0) <4E3FD9D6-B9CF-D2B2-8672-A4F86766E055>
       /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/emacs-23/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
    0x7fff5fc00000 -     0x7fff5fc3bde7  dyld 132.1 (???)
       <A43F7314-3A8C-4391-3237-46790EE6313A> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff80003000 -     0x7fff801c2ff7  libSystem.B.dylib 125.0.1
       (compatibility 1.0.0) <CB9A4929-61AF-DE71-5635-133E9EC95783>
       /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff80378000 -     0x7fff80379ff7  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
       1.6.3 (1.6.3) <D4183AC4-8A65-8368-A9AF-E2A13D18519C>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff8058e000 -     0x7fff80594ff7  com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.3
       (2.3) <857F6E43-1EF4-7D53-351B-10DE0A8F992A>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff80897000 -     0x7fff808e6fef
       com.apple.DirectoryService.PasswordServerFramework 6.0 (6.0)
       <BD71B20B-C530-6D10-47A4-9838CF292911>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PasswordServer.framework/Versions/A/PasswordServer
    0x7fff808e7000 -     0x7fff808fcff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.6
       (1.6.6) <413E033D-7A8A-4C46-6779-592D93BE2B81>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff80980000 -     0x7fff809c8ff7  libvDSP.dylib 268.0.1
       (compatibility 1.0.0) <170DE04F-89AB-E295-0880-D69CAFBD7979>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff809c9000 -     0x7fff809d4ff7
       com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.11.1 (3.11.1)
       <5CA110A2-0712-F774-E7CF-AA7A2A106DAC>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff809d5000 -     0x7fff809e4fff  com.apple.NetFS 3.2.1 (3.2.1)
       <3C6C2D5E-C1E2-9FF9-97A2-4141A5660EBB>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff80d3a000 -     0x7fff80d89fef  libTIFF.dylib ??? (???)
       <D6BED22B-A092-EC70-6E1D-0B52FA6FBBDE>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff80d8e000 -     0x7fff80e0cfff  com.apple.CoreText 3.1.0 (???)
       <B740DA1D-EFD0-CCBF-F893-E3004FE58A98>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff80e29000 -     0x7fff80eaefff
       com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 6.2 (312.5)
       <E736F6DC-2E69-A14D-6BCF-69D14232F8B8>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff81036000 -     0x7fff81106fff  com.apple.CFNetwork 454.9.4
       (454.9.4) <33395EDD-D653-6EAD-57A6-9C718D69D2DA>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff81107000 -     0x7fff8110bff7  libmathCommon.A.dylib 315.0.0
       (compatibility 1.0.0) <95718673-FEEE-B6ED-B127-BCDBDB60D4E5>
       /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
    0x7fff8130d000 -     0x7fff8131cff7  com.apple.opengl 1.6.7 (1.6.7)
       <63D8F554-2488-4811-EEC7-672FCFAF731B>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff8131d000 -     0x7fff8145bfff  com.apple.CoreData 102.1 (251)
       <32233D4D-00B7-CE14-C881-6BF19FD05A03>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff814a1000 -     0x7fff81e96fe7  com.apple.AppKit 6.6.5
       (1038.29) <AC1ED9CC-6149-36EE-AA57-15BA4F05EAAA>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff81fe7000 -     0x7fff82087fff  com.apple.LaunchServices 362.1
       (362.1) <2740103A-6C71-D99F-8C6F-FA264546AD8F>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff82088000 -     0x7fff8209cfff  libGL.dylib ??? (???)
       <A85982AB-6395-DE2B-2023-F735093E663D>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff8220d000 -     0x7fff8221ffe7  libsasl2.2.dylib 3.15.0
       (compatibility 3.0.0) <76B83C8D-8EFE-4467-0F75-275648AFED97>
       /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff82223000 -     0x7fff825bbfe7  com.apple.QuartzCore 1.6.1
       (227.18) <ADB9E286-C5AB-3505-35D2-849E1F560A2A>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff825bc000 -     0x7fff825bcff7  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.6
       (vecLib 3.6) <DA9BFF01-40DF-EBD5-ABB7-787DAF2D77CF>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff825f7000 -     0x7fff825fcfff  libGIF.dylib ??? (???)
       <0E58DF99-B3DF-6FF9-E810-CCEC0853C8B0>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff830fc000 -     0x7fff83188fef  SecurityFoundation 36840.0.0
       (compatibility 1.0.0) <E8D8DEC7-341B-585F-1175-BDE1419255EB>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff83189000 -     0x7fff831b1fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices
       1.1.1 (1.1.1) <CC593ECB-8FFA-BF81-0B0D-F8C606B31318>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff831b2000 -     0x7fff83370fff  libicucore.A.dylib 40.0.0
       (compatibility 1.0.0) <1B6C3785-BE99-EAD5-69AB-B28C40466A82>
       /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff83371000 -     0x7fff836a4fef
       com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 861.6 (861.6)
       <652B1704-460F-F0D1-B917-B08698E0EF7F>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff83712000 -     0x7fff83712ff7  com.apple.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib
       3.6) <08D3D45D-908B-B86A-00BA-0F978D2702A7>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff83882000 -     0x7fff838bdfff  com.apple.AE 496.4 (496.4)
       <CBEDB6A1-FD85-F842-4EB8-CC289FAE0F24>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff83903000 -     0x7fff839bcfff  libsqlite3.dylib 9.6.0
       (compatibility 9.0.0) <5A15E12A-AE8F-1A36-BBC7-564E7D7AD0FB>
       /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff839d3000 -     0x7fff83aecfef  libGLProgrammability.dylib ???
       (???) <9D2B1DA3-C581-73F8-A2E4-01C4CE1C3B32>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
    0x7fff83aed000 -     0x7fff83ba2fe7  com.apple.ColorSync 4.6.3
       (4.6.3) <0522B33D-F78A-9A46-1CB2-9073E4F8EFD8>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff83eef000 -     0x7fff83ef1fff  libRadiance.dylib ??? (???)
       <73CE39EA-E38B-4320-8A7D-11C1A08A8A7A>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff83ef2000 -     0x7fff845ef037  com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.543.33
       (???) <359B3BC6-0152-94D2-3CAA-D8C24C0B9E65>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff845f0000 -     0x7fff84604ff7
       com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.10.35 (3.10.35)
       <63C87CF7-56B3-4038-8136-8C26E96AD42F>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff846a5000 -     0x7fff8477fff7  com.apple.vImage 4.0 (4.0)
       <354F34BF-B221-A3C9-2CA7-9BE5E14AD5AD>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff84780000 -     0x7fff84785fff  libGFXShared.dylib ??? (???)
       <A2C80199-6076-3CBE-E418-E0AD0A3053DE>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff8481f000 -     0x7fff84860fef  com.apple.QD 3.35 (???)
       <78C9A560-E6F7-DC4F-F85E-E63CF8A98F0B>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff848a4000 -     0x7fff848f5fe7  com.apple.HIServices 1.8.0
       (???) <1ABA7802-C1E4-06A0-9035-2792CC915BF6>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff84905000 -     0x7fff8494cff7  com.apple.coreui 2 (114)
       <D7645B59-0431-6283-7322-957D944DAB21>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff84d65000 -     0x7fff84dafff7  com.apple.Metadata 10.6.3
       (507.8) <A850E5A6-69D8-EBC1-B005-43F72B58EA36>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff84dc6000 -     0x7fff84e07fff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
       1.10.2 (1.10.2) <7DADC459-6E38-084A-B333-8332B28C244E>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff84f01000 -     0x7fff84f32fff  libGLImage.dylib ??? (???)
       <7E8A6ED2-B093-0714-F65A-64ECC41187C4>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff84f33000 -     0x7fff85042fe7  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8
       (compatibility 0.9.8) <826C2437-F760-E049-1719-9C69A3BAA4B0>
       /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff85043000 -     0x7fff85043ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices
       38 (38) <10A0B9E9-4988-03D4-FC56-DDE231A02C63>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff85056000 -     0x7fff85076ff7
       com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework 3.6 (621.3)
       <EDCAF7ED-36E1-121F-D294-5CEBC1C34C5A>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
    0x7fff8508b000 -     0x7fff854cffef  libLAPACK.dylib 219.0.0
       (compatibility 1.0.0) <E14EC4C6-B055-A4AC-B971-42AB644E4A7C>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff854d0000 -     0x7fff85560fff  com.apple.SearchKit 1.3.0
       (1.3.0) <3403E658-A54E-A79A-12EB-E090E8743984>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff85561000 -     0x7fff856d6fef  com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.6.1
       (550.19) <1051BA2C-DCD7-787C-907C-A50D12AA6049>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff856d7000 -     0x7fff85735ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit 2.0
       (???) <516EB9AF-4723-FC17-984B-918115E53459>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff85736000 -     0x7fff85736ff7  com.apple.Accelerate 1.6
       (Accelerate 1.6) <2BB7D669-4B40-6A52-ADBD-DA4DB3BC0B1B>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff85737000 -     0x7fff8575afff  com.apple.opencl 12.1 (12.1)
       <AB00CB6B-5BBD-C819-007A-08C0B110AB93>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff859cd000 -     0x7fff85b87fff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework
       3.0.2 (3.0.1) <911FA1A5-7063-6A19-73D3-95B78A265524>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff85b8d000 -     0x7fff85b9bff7  libkxld.dylib ??? (???)
       <E685E658-C908-95B9-8D16-8153C1CE05D7>
       /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff85bf9000 -     0x7fff85d10fef  libxml2.2.dylib 10.3.0
       (compatibility 10.0.0) <4355C785-9388-1061-6427-D004E92A3766>
       /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8631c000 -     0x7fff865a1fef  com.apple.security 6.1.1
       (37594) <ED08CC62-42E2-E97F-E807-C09EB1CF950D>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff865a2000 -     0x7fff865eefff  libauto.dylib ??? (???)
       <8145CA34-EA03-11D2-5C60-02C1E5750593> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff86672000 -     0x7fff86683ff7  libz.1.dylib 1.2.3
       (compatibility 1.0.0) <C1154E2E-B1CB-1FAD-77ED-B139BA1AB073>
       /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff86684000 -     0x7fff8673afff  libobjc.A.dylib 227.0.0
       (compatibility 1.0.0) <4B6351E5-A293-D814-36E1-E75E35C25D86>
       /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff86826000 -     0x7fff86826ff7  com.apple.CoreServices 44 (44)
       <210A4C56-BECB-E3E4-B6EE-7EC53E02265D>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff86af2000 -     0x7fff86b08fef  libbsm.0.dylib ??? (???)
       <83676D2E-23CD-45CD-BE5C-35FCFFBBBDBB> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff86b1e000 -     0x7fff86bdbff7
       com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 357 (357)
       <7CFA1963-B639-BE99-12F1-220DF214AB50>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff86bdc000 -     0x7fff86bddfff  liblangid.dylib ??? (???)
       <EA4D1607-2BD5-2EE2-2A3B-632EEE5A444D> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff86bde000 -     0x7fff86c19fff  libncurses.5.4.dylib 5.4.0
       (compatibility 5.4.0) <6D209999-FB35-3134-E6D9-833125D3DE8A>
       /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff86c1a000 -     0x7fff86d00fe7  com.apple.DesktopServices 1.5.5
       (1.5.5) <EFCBA7C3-A6CE-9550-FE19-73BB3D046549>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff86e4a000 -     0x7fff86e7fff7  libcups.2.dylib 2.8.0
       (compatibility 2.0.0) <0C865212-6427-5DE4-40C4-B5739491B691>
       /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff86e9b000 -     0x7fff86eb1ff7
       com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework 204.12.1 (204.12.1)
       <38D0D705-FD15-38AE-A8B9-F9970508D1BD>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
2fef  libstdc++.6.dylib 7.9.0 (compatibility 7.0.0)
       <35ECA411-2C08-FD7D-11B1-1B7A04921A5C> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x7fff87077000 -     0x7fff8719cfef
       com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.6.3 (1.6.3)
       <4DCCD01F-7516-4240-09DC-EE553317D345>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff871ea000 -     0x7fff879f4fe7  libBLAS.dylib 219.0.0
       (compatibility 1.0.0) <EEE5CE62-9155-6559-2AEA-05CED0F5B0F1>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff87bameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff87e40000 -     0x7fff87e43ff7  libCoreVMClient.dylib ??? (???)
       <9A0E75A9-7964-CAF9-DEB7-11A073530F64>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff87e44000 -     0x7fff87e99fef
       com.apple.framework.familycontrols 2.0.1 (2010)
       <E6E1C44A-6513-92DF-F71E-C157C485024C>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0x7fff87f68000 -     0x7fff87f89fff ory
    0x7fff882e9000 -     0x7fff8839efe7  com.apple.ink.framework 1.3.3
       (107) <FFC46EE0-3544-A459-2AB9-94778A75E3D4>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff88402000 -     0x7fff88409fff  com.apple.OpenDirectory 10.6
       (10.6) <72A65D76-7831-D31E-F1B3-9E48BF26A98B>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff88515000 -     0x7fff885affff
       com.apple.Appl/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff888ec000 -     0x7fff88beafef  com.apple.HIToolbox 1.6.2 (???)
       <759E1C39-58EB-C434-3E33-416C04AFE6DC>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff88c18000 -     0x7fff88cd8fe7  libFontParser.dylib ??? (???)
       <2C6B6ABB-7EF0-3CD8-97D2-9B4534D0056C>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.fram9-2AFB6BE08E59>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff88d91000 -     0x7fff88ddafef  libGLU.dylib ??? (???)
       <FEDE662B-46B2-26D8-3E57-84E4C15A4FB2>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fffffe00000 -     0x7fffffe01fff  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???)
       <CB9A4929-61AF-DE71-5635-133E9EC95783> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Model: vice: Built-in iSight, 0x05ac  (Apple Inc.), 0x8507, 0x24400000
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, 0x05ac  (Apple Inc.),
0x0237, 0x04600000
USB Device: IR Receiver, 0x05ac  (Apple Inc.), 0x8242, 0x04500000
USB Device: BRCM2046 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0x06100000
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, 0x05ac  (Apple Inc.), 0x8217,
0x06110000

############ END ###############

In GNU Emacs 23.1.95.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1038.29)
 of 2010-04-16 on Shangri-La.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
configured using `configure  '--with-ns' '--without-sound' '--without-x''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: C++/l

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  command-frequency-autosave-mode: t
  command-frequency-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
y ESC [ ? 1 ; 2 c ESC x b u g TAB DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL 
DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL s e n d TAB DEL 
DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL DEL 
r e p TAB o TAB r TAB RET

Recent messages:
Loading /Users/colding/work/elisp/site-start.elc...done
Warning: desktop file appears to be in use by PID 52638.
Using it may cause conflicts.  Use it anyway? (y or n) 
Loading tex-mode...done
Loading vc-svn...done
Loading m4-mode...done
Note: file is write protected
Desktop: 17 buffers restored.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr message ecomplete rfc822 mml mml-sec
password-cache mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums mailabbrev nnheader gnus-util netrc
time-date mm-util mail-prsvr gmm-utils wid-edit mailheader canlock sha1
hex-util hashcash mail-utils emacsbug help-mode view m4-mode vc-svn
tex-mode shell paren idl-font-lock smtpmail sendmail vc-darcs derived
advice help-fns advice-preload vc vc-dispatcher cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs margin cl
cl-19 mpc-mode crosshairs col-highlight vline hl-line+ hl-line igrep
ange-ftp dired regexp-opt grep gpl desktop command-frequency easy-mmode
site-func byte-opt compile comint ring bytecomp byte-compile tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win easymenu tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)