Subject: 30.0.50; Wrong indentarion in csharp-mode

From: Ergus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 22:19:03 +0100

Hi:

I just found that this indentations are wrong in csharp mode:

// wrong
new myNamespace.myClass
{
    Name1 = x.Value, // defun-block-intro
	var2 = 2     // statement-cont
	}            // statement-cont

The problem seems to be related with the dot (.) in the new, because
this variant indents correctly:

// right
new myClass
{
    Name1 = x.Value,   // brace-list-intro
    var2 = 2           // brace-list-entry
}                      // brace-list-close

csharp-ts-mode is doing it right BTW.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 12, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.36, cairo version 1.17.8) of 2023-02-15 built on Ergus
Repository revision: 6a677fd3b6677248a8bc1787b105879684289fa2
Repository branch: master
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/ergo/.local/ --with-mailutils --with-json
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft --with-modules --with-cairo
 --with-harfbuzz --with-native-compilation
 '--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/ctags.emacs/''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C#//law

Minor modes in effect:
  subword-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  fancy-compilation-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  gtags-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  c-ms-space-for-alignment-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/mnt/casa/gits/emacs_clones/gtags-mode/gtags-mode hides /home/ergo/.config/emacs/elpa/gtags-mode-1.0/gtags-mode
/home/ergo/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20230213.1337/transient hides /home/ergo/.local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
time-date dabbrev cap-words superword subword cape-keyword windmove
jka-compr shortdoc csharp-mode c-ts-common treesit cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs fancy-compilation compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
help-fns radix-tree autorevert filenotify ffap thingatpt url-parse
auth-source password-cache url-vars elec-pair flyspell-correct flyspell
ispell company-semantic company-template company-capf company flycheck
ansi-color json map find-func dash pcase diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired
dired-x dired dired-loaddefs diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher diff-mode cape compat comp comp-cstr warnings icons rx
gtags-mode subr-x files-x xref project term/tmux term/xterm xterm init
repeat xt-mouse xclip edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key
simple-16-theme winner ring saveplace delsel savehist easy-mmode
display-fill-column-indicator display-line-numbers diminish which-key
cl-extra help-mode use-package-diminish use-package-core disp-table info
dumb-jump-autoloads highlight-indent-guides-autoloads
company-lua-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads vundo-autoloads
sudo-edit-autoloads cuda-mode-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads
crdt-autoloads annalist-autoloads company-auctex-autoloads
cape-autoloads groovy-mode-autoloads flycheck-rust-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads company-c-headers-autoloads
protobuf-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads tree-sitter-autoloads
lice-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads julia-mode-autoloads
nasm-mode-autoloads deadgrep-autoloads popup-autoloads
company-nginx-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads d-mode-autoloads
tsc-autoloads i3wm-config-mode-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads
move-dup-autoloads clang-format-autoloads esup-autoloads
dired-sidebar-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads web-completion-data-autoloads
phi-search-autoloads better-shell-autoloads fancy-compilation-autoloads
arduino-cli-mode-autoloads flycheck-julia-autoloads magit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site which-key-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads evil-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads flycheck-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
ibuffer-sidebar-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads systemd-autoloads pkgbuild-mode-autoloads
neotree-autoloads modern-cpp-font-lock-autoloads
company-reftex-autoloads google-c-style-autoloads flymake-nasm-autoloads
request-autoloads caml-autoloads arduino-mode-autoloads ede/auto
eieio-base cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile eieio-core
cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib sphinx-mode-autoloads f-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads gtags-mode-autoloads
mutt-mode-autoloads xclip-autoloads diminish-autoloads
imenu-list-autoloads paradox-autoloads spinner-autoloads
avy-zap-autoloads nftables-mode-autoloads s-autoloads
ibuffer-vc-autoloads objed-autoloads iedit-autoloads
languagetool-autoloads vterm-toggle-autoloads vterm-autoloads
avy-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads emamux-autoloads
transient-autoloads flymake-quickdef-autoloads slime-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads ibuffer-project-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads shell-command+-autoloads notmuch-autoloads
e2ansi-autoloads face-explorer-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
flx-autoloads opencl-mode-autoloads ptemplate-templates-autoloads
ptemplate-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads git-modes-autoloads
compat-autoloads ibuffer-tramp-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
cobol-mode-autoloads macrostep-autoloads flyspell-correct-autoloads
company-autoloads dash-autoloads epl-autoloads vdiff-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads early-init rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 314716 25828)
 (symbols 48 18893 0)
 (strings 32 80618 11390)
 (string-bytes 1 2807148)
 (vectors 16 45056)
 (vector-slots 8 1351905 127627)
 (floats 8 236 1199)
 (intervals 56 3420 54)
 (buffers 984 15))