Subject: [bug#61477] [PATCH] gnu: python-pygraphviz: Update to 1.10

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 16:24:35 +0000

zimoun <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Mon, 13 Feb 2023 at 14:03, Philippe SWARTVAGHER <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> * gnu/packages/graphviz.scm (python-pygraphviz): Update to 1.10
>                                                                --^
>                                                             Missing dot
>
> Missing two ending dot: one commit headline and one ChangeLog.
>
> Well, QA says red:
>
>     https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/61477
>
> but it appears to me unrelated.  Chris, an idea?

Appears grey (unknown) to me currently, but it could have been red
previously.

I see one odd and unrelated thing here, the derivation for
openmv-openscenegraph is flapping around as there's a #<gexp in the
builder script. I've fixed that in
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=12127395dc55d9ea389a6dc619207c406725237e