Subject: [PATCH 0/2]: gnu python-construct: Update to 2.10.68.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 23:48:32 +0000

Hi Guix!

Inspired by FOSDEM's talk about gallia
https://github.com/Fraunhofer-AISEC/gallia - pentesting framework, I'd tried to
pack it but some of the Guix's inputs are outdated and some are above
allowed. gallia v1.1.4 requires Python 3.11+ which is not available in Guix
right now so I'm about to pack the closed possible to satisfy requirements
version - v1.0.3.

This patch series bumps python-construct to the latest and fixes build of
depended python-capablerobot-usbhub with it's upgrade to the latest as well.

Attempt to insure nothing broken with this update:
> ./pre-inst-env guix build $(./pre-inst-env guix refresh --list-dependent python-construct|awk -F: '{print $2}')
> /gnu/store/ycvfwhxnj13xsyrqngm9lplk293diw2p-gr-satellites-4.6.0
> /gnu/store/8bw6nbpyiywh4by7780fc8rxw0mg6fvh-secrets-6.5
> /gnu/store/6fxa0f70gwi7vl0pqa0b5rkam7wl9cws-python-capablerobot-usbhub-0.5.0
> /gnu/store/fq6ihigrjmr6ig3yn5w6hl41wrz9fg6w-electron-cash-4.2.12
> /gnu/store/dlzgq2j1idjapipl60vjkzbimv05lhi9-trezor-agent-0.14.4
> /gnu/store/9z1wzmbca830flrlbd97rahvv37y1hjx-python-miio-0.5.11

Sharlatan Hellseher (2):
  gnu: python-construct: Update to 2.10.68.
  gnu: python-capablerobot-usbhub: Update to 0.5.0.

 gnu/packages/libusb.scm     | 34 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 30 ++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 2 files changed, 46 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2b1383c0a2f79117103b142440c64f6a751d545d
-- 
2.39.1