Subject: [PATCH 09/10] system: Use privileged-program-service-type by default.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 01:00:18 +0100

* gnu/system.scm (operating-system-default-essential-services)
(hurd-default-essential-services): Substitute
privileged-program-service-type for setuid-program-service-type.
---
 gnu/system.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/system.scm b/gnu/system.scm
index 446439bcac..3b66847b4f 100644
--- a/gnu/system.scm
+++ b/gnu/system.scm
@@ -784,7 +784,7 @@ (define known-fs
             (operating-system-environment-variables os))
            (host-name-service host-name)
            procs root-fs
-           (service setuid-program-service-type
+           (service privileged-program-service-type
                     (operating-system-setuid-programs os))
            (service profile-service-type
                     (operating-system-packages os))
@@ -825,7 +825,7 @@ (define (hurd-default-essential-services os)
                               (list `("hosts" ,hosts-file)))
               (service hosts-service-type
                        (local-host-entries host-name)))
-          (service setuid-program-service-type
+          (service privileged-program-service-type
                    (operating-system-setuid-programs os))
           (service profile-service-type (operating-system-packages os)))))
 
-- 
2.39.1