Subject: wikipedia-mode hard to fix linebreaks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 00:28:40 +0800

In wikipedia-mode I was unable to remove the line breaks, and thus 
was unable to insert this chunk into 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assisted_GPS  Assistance falls into 
two categories:
# Using information known to the assistance server but not the GPS
receiver
#* It can supply [[ephemeris|orbital data]] or almanac for the GPS
satellites to the GPS receiver, enabling the GPS receiver to lock 
to
the satellites more rapidly in some cases.
#* The network can provide precise time.
#* The device captures a snapshot of the GPS signal, with 
   approximate
time, for the server to later process into a
position.<ref>[http://www.geotate.com]</ref>
#* Accurate, surveyed coordinates for the [[cell site]] towers 
   allow
better knowledge of local [[ionospheric]] conditions and other
conditions affecting the GPS signal than the GPS receiver alone,
enabling more precise calculation of position. (See also
[[Wide Area Augmentation System]] and
[http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/CellHunter CellHunter].)
# Calculation of position by the server using information from the 
  GPS
receiver
#* The assistance server has a good satellite signal, and 
   plentiful
computation power, so it can compare fragmentary signals relayed 
to it
by GPS receivers, with the satellite signal it receives directly, 
and
then inform the GPS receiver or emergency services of the GPS
receiver's position.

P.S., please make wikipedia-mode part of emacs. P.S., is
;; Version: 0.5
;; Keywords: wiki
;; $Id: wikipedia-mode.el,v 1.5 2006/05/30 15:16:45 oub Exp oub $
the latest?