Subject: regression in dump-emacs-portable

From: Lynn Winebarger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 00:13:46 -0500

Attached is a shell script and emacs lisp file for redumping emacs
with every lisp library included with emacs.   The only libraries not
loaded are those only intended to be used during the build process.
With 28.2 I have performed a very similar dump.  The dbus library and
related services are not loaded until initialization because starting
them during the dump process is useless. These include
tramp-integration,tramp-gvfs, tramp-adb, secrets, and battery.
 If the wid-edit library is loaded during redumping, then the
customization buffer is never able to display any style other than
brackets - buttons are never available.  The libraries cus-edit,
esh-util, esh-module, em-unix, eudc, eudcb-mab, eudcb-bbdb,
eudcb-ldap, wid-browse, f90, fortran all will fail at load if wid-edit
is not loaded.
I created this list by successively adding "(provide '<feature>)"
expressions without actually loading the file, then adding the files
that failed to the list.  The libraries I listed above also had to be
delayed until initiialization time for 28.2, athough the list of
libraries included in the core presumably has differences with
30.0.50.
However, dumping with 30.0.50 (as of today anyway, I had not attempted
this before) resulted in a number of libraries either causing the dump
process to abort on a signal 0x6F, or fail due to a "weird
pseudovector" being encountered.  These files are specified in the
attached "load-core-history.el", but I also list here:
      ;; reftex causes dump-emacs-portable to receive abort signal
      reftex
      ;; css-mode causes "weird pseudovector" error in dump
      css-mode less-css-mode mhtml-mode
      ;; js causes "weird pseudovector" error in dump
      js
      ;; idlw-shell causes dump-emacs-portable to receive abort signal
      idlw-shell
      ;; sh-script causes "weird pseudovector" error in dump
      sh-script
      ;; icomplete causes dump-emacs-portable to receive abort signal
      icomplete
      ;; semantic/wisent/python  causes "weird pseudovector" error in dump
      semantic/wisent/python
This is the regression - these libraries did not cause issues with
dump-emacs-portable in 28.2.
I have not attempted this exercise with 29.0.60.

Lynn

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.34, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-02-11 built on
 localhost.localdomain
Repository revision: 85a2eb2c789e7f9c1afa838817b3e9ebecb49da4
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12003000
System Description: openSUSE Leap 15.4

Configured using:
 'configure --with-xwidgets --with-imagemagick'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/d

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  erefactor-check-eval-mode: t
  erefactor-highlight-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-breadcrumbs-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-local-symbol-highlight-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-parser-state-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-edits-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  global-dash-fontify-mode: t
  dash-fontify-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  company-tng-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  company-posframe-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/poem
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/apel-ver hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/apel-ver
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mule-caesar hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/mule-caesar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20_3 hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/poem-e20_3
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/filename hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/filename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20 hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/poem-e20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/product hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/product
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces-20 hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/pces-20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/static hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/static
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poe hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/poe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/path-util hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/path-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pccl hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/pccl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcs-20 hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/mcs-20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/inv-23 hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/inv-23
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/alist hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces-e20 hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/pces-e20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/install hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcs-e20 hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/mcs-e20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/pces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcharset hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/mcharset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/emu hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/emu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pccl-20 hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/pccl-20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/broken hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/broken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/calist hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/calist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/invisible hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/invisible
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pcustom hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/pcustom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/richtext hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/richtext
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pym hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/apel-20220720.1308/pym
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/hmac-sha1 hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/oauth-20130128.151/hmac-sha1
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/auctex hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/auctex
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/elsa-20230207.1358/Elsafile hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-elsa-20220523.1105/Elsafile
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20221225.1927/elpa hides
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20220926.1250/elpa
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/maxima-20220531.1847/maxima-font-lock
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima-font-lock
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20230209.1921/cmake-mode hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/tex-site hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/maxima-20220531.1847/maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/filename hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/filename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/path-util hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/path-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/alist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/calist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/calist
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/tex-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/tex-style hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/plain-tex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/tex-jp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/tex-fold hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/context hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/latex-flymake hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex-flymake
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/texmathp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/tex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/tex-bar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/tex-mik hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/toolbar-x hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/multi-prompt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/context-nl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/preview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/tex-ispell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/bib-cite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/font-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/tex-font hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.1.9/context-en hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/inv-23 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/inv-23
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/invisible hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/invisible
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mule-caesar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mule-caesar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces-20 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces-20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pym hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pym
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pccl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pccl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20_3 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20_3
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pccl-20 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pccl-20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcs-e20 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcs-e20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/apel-ver hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/apel-ver
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces-e20 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces-e20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcs-20 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcs-20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/product hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/product
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/static hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/static
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/emu hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/emu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/broken hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/broken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcharset hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcharset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pcustom hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pcustom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/richtext hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/richtext
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/mmgeneric hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmgeneric
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/mime-def hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-def
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/mime hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/lunit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/lunit
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/mime-conf hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-conf
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/mime-parse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-parse
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/mmbuffer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmbuffer
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/std11 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/std11
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/smtp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/smtp
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/mel-u hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-u
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/hmac-sha1 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/mel-q hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-q
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/mel hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/luna hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/luna
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/mel-q-ccl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-q-ccl
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/md5 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md5
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/mmexternal hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmexternal
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/sasl-scram hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-scram
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/mmcooked hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmcooked
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/mel-g hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-g
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/eword-encode hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/eword-encode
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/qmtp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/qmtp
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/eword-decode hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/eword-decode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo/make-xpms-file hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo/make-xpms-file
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo/gnugo-big-xpms hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo/gnugo-big-xpms
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo/gnugo-db hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo/gnugo-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo/gnugo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo/gnugo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo/gnugo-xpms hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo/gnugo-xpms
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/psgml-1.3.5/psgml-api hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-api
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/psgml-1.3.5/psgml-pkg hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-pkg
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/psgml-1.3.5/psgml-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-info
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/psgml-1.3.5/psgml-debug hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-debug
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/psgml-1.3.5/psgml-fs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-fs
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/psgml-1.3.5/psgml-dtd hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-dtd
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/psgml-1.3.5/psgml-parse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-parse
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/psgml-1.3.5/psgml-other hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-other
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/psgml-1.3.5/psgml-edit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-edit
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/psgml-1.3.5/psgml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/rtags-xref-20210721.2314/rtags-xref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/rtags/rtags-xref
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/company-rtags-20191222.920/company-rtags
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/rtags/company-rtags
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/ac-rtags-20191222.920/ac-rtags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/rtags/ac-rtags
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-rtags-20191222.920/ivy-rtags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/rtags/ivy-rtags
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/rtags-20220818.1535/rtags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/rtags/rtags
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-rtags-20191222.920/flycheck-rtags
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/rtags/flycheck-rtags
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/semi-20230104.1321/semi-setup hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/semi-setup
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/semi-20230104.1321/mime-pgp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-pgp
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/semi-20230104.1321/signature hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/signature
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/semi-20230104.1321/mail-mime-setup hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mail-mime-setup
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/semi-20230104.1321/mime-view hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-view
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/semi-20230104.1321/mime-setup hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-setup
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/semi-20230104.1321/mime-play hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-play
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/semi-20230104.1321/mime-edit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-edit
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/semi-20230104.1321/semi-def hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/semi-def
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/semi-20230104.1321/mime-partial hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-partial
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/semi-20230104.1321/mime-image hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-image
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/semi-20230104.1321/mime-w3 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-w3
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/auctex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/auctex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/preview-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/preview-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-load hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-heise hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-heise
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yoshirin hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yoshirin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-exconn hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-exconn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mhonarc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mhonarc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pocketgames hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pocketgames
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sankei hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sankei
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-security-memo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-security-memo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-toshiba hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-toshiba
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mailman hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mailman
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-text hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-text
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wired-jp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wired-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-hns hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-hns
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-bbdb-ml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-bbdb-ml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-opentechpress-jp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-opentechpress-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-fml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-fml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-save hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-save
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-slashdot-jp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-slashdot-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yomiuri-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yomiuri-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnn-jp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnn-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kyoko-np hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kyoko-np
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ibm-dev hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ibm-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-itmedia hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-itmedia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-excite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-excite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-f1fan hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-f1fan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-airs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-airs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mailarc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mailarc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debian hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-meadow hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-meadow
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yomiuri hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yomiuri
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-scipy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-scipy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-savannah hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-savannah
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-squeak-ja hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-squeak-ja
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss-blogs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss-blogs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debian-jp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debian-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rediff hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-xemacs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-xemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-haiku-os hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-haiku-os
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-fau hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-fau
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pcweb-column hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pcweb-column
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-2ch hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-2ch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-japantimes hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-japantimes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-redhat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-redhat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss-hash hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss-hash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-engadget-ja hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-engadget-ja
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wikimedia hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wikimedia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-gnome hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-gnome
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-laut-de hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-laut-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-the-onion hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-the-onion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-perlentaucher-de hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-perlentaucher-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-coldsync hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-coldsync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-m17n hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-m17n
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-zdnet-jp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-zdnet-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-msports-nifty hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-msports-nifty
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-hash hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-hash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-digiko hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-digiko
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-x51 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-x51
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cgi-board hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cgi-board
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-n24-de hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-n24-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sourceforge-jp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sourceforge-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnet-jp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnet-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nytimes hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nytimes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mainichi hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mainichi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tech-on hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tech-on
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-dennou hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-dennou
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-aljazeera hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-aljazeera
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atom hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-emacs-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-emacs-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wincefan hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wincefan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ffii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ffii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo-sports hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo-sports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debugmagazin-de hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debugmagazin-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkansports hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkansports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-slashdot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-slashdot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-javaconf hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-javaconf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo-auctions hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo-auctions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kantei hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kantei
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-squeak-dev hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-squeak-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-bbc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-bbc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-impress hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-impress
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-jpilot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-jpilot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnet hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atmarkit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atmarkit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-chise hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-chise
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-lump hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-lump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atom-hash hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atom-hash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mew hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-multi hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-multi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-arch-bluegate hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-arch-bluegate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-plucker hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-plucker
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-welt-de hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-welt-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi-mytown hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi-mytown
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-linuxce-jp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-linuxce-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkei hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkei
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-glimpse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-glimpse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pilot-mailsync hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pilot-mailsync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sponichi hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sponichi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-namazu hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-namazu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-lotusex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-lotusex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/octet hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/octet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-marc-aims hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-marc-aims
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tdiary hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tdiary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mozilla-jp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mozilla-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-macosx-jp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-macosx-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-spiegel hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-spiegel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pilot-link hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pilot-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-emacswiki hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-emacswiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-w3m-dev hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-w3m-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-palmfan hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-palmfan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-infoshop hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-infoshop
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-msdn hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-msdn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tigris hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tigris
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-texfaq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-texfaq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-shimbun hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-shimbun
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wiki hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tdiary-ml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tdiary-ml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kde hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kde
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-geocrawler hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-geocrawler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ucs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ucs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/nnshimbun hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/nnshimbun
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-vinelinux hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-vinelinux
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-zeit-de hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-zeit-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sueddeutsche-de hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sueddeutsche-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tcup hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tcup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-the-register hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-the-register
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-orca hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-orca
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkangendai hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkangendai
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-makanai hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-makanai
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rakuten hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rakuten
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-elips hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-elips
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-jpo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-jpo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-netbsd hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-netbsd
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.16/jsonrpc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/pcmpl-git-20170121.59/pcmpl-git hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-git
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/svg-1.1/svg hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/svg
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/sqlite-20201227.1822/sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/sqlite
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20230209.2250/transient hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-ensure
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-diminish
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-bind-key
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-delight
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-lint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-core
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-jump
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-1.2.2/flymake hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/python-0.28/python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/python
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/xref-1.6.1/xref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/csharp-mode-20221126.2005/csharp-mode
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/project-0.9.6/project hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/verilog-mode-2022.12.18.181110314/verilog-mode
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-20221020.1010/eglot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20230205.1423/sasl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/eldoc-1.13.0/eldoc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/map-3.3.1/map hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/owinebar/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils smex sh-script smie
treesit executable mule-util misearch multi-isearch vc-backup log-view
pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher diff egg edmacro kmacro diff-mode egg-git
egg-const egg-base ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util egg-custom auto-minor-mode matlab
derived matlab-scan matlab-syntax matlab-compat
minibuffer-complete-cycle ffap tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time
iso8601 ls-lisp format-spec time-date overseer pkg-info url-http
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny epl package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source password-cache url-vars f f-shortdoc erefactor flymake-proc
flymake warnings font-latex tex dbus ido-completing-read+ memoize
cus-edit cus-start icons minibuf-eldef ido xml crm texmathp
semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/decorate/mode
semantic/decorate pulse semantic/idle semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/format
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb ef-frost-theme ef-themes smart-mode-line-light-theme
vertico-posframe vertico semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic pp
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func mode-icons
emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode json map ht ivy-rich
ivy-posframe easy-mmode origami origami-parsers s hl-line ede/speedbar
ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar
ezimage dframe eieio-custom wid-edit cedet dash counsel-projectile
projectile lisp-mnt grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt
counsel xdg xref project dired dired-loaddefs compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color swiper cl-extra
help-mode ivy flx delsel ring ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color
company-tng company-quickhelp pos-tip company-posframe posframe company
pcase subr-x cus-load windmove xfonts rmailgen preview-latex w3m-load
ispell info hl-block-mode-autoloads annotate-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads auto-yasnippet-autoloads org-ivy-search-autoloads
js-import-autoloads package-build-autoloads vterm-autoloads
substitute-autoloads cargo-mode-autoloads tabspaces-autoloads
rustic-autoloads evil-cleverparens-autoloads chronometrist-autoloads
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons
bash-completion-autoloads ekg-autoloads triples-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads flymake-sqlfluff-autoloads citar-autoloads
consult-flycheck-autoloads buffer-sets-autoloads consult-lsp-autoloads
org-ref-autoloads all-the-icons-ivy-rich-autoloads flim-autoloads
paperless-autoloads systemd-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads
diffed-autoloads evil-visual-mark-mode-autoloads
org-roam-bibtex-autoloads consult-org-roam-autoloads
language-id-autoloads ergoemacs-mode-autoloads use-package-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads rx realgud-lldb-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
call-graph-autoloads pcsv-autoloads org-modern-autoloads tide-autoloads
orderless-autoloads cape-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads doom-modeline-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads tree-sitter-langs-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads embark-autoloads caml-autoloads elsa-autoloads
hl-prog-extra-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads idle-highlight-mode-autoloads cl
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads websocket-autoloads git-link-autoloads
sml-mode-autoloads async-autoloads ede/auto eieio-base cl-seq eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile eieio-core cl-macs gv bind-key-autoloads
consult-eglot-autoloads consult-autoloads realgud-recursive-autoloads
slime-autoloads flycheck-autoloads cider-autoloads evil-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads company-autoloads elpa-mirror-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads compat-autoloads
benchmark-init advice cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 458975 22644)
 (symbols 48 41185 0)
 (strings 32 126354 8310)
 (string-bytes 1 4527455)
 (vectors 16 52449)
 (vector-slots 8 836767 18210)
 (floats 8 818 366)
 (intervals 56 14426 1096)
 (buffers 984 25))