Subject: bug#6143: ispell killing still not fixed

From: Agustin Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 14:10:04 +0200

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 12:47:40PM +0800, [email-masked] wrote:
> reopen 6143
> thanks
> I'm sorry but this is still not fixed for me as of
> emacs-snapshot 1:20100619-2

Seems fixed here. It will only happen if main buffer defines an
`ispell-local-dictionary' different than default `ispell-local-dictionary',
where there is no way to know which language you prefer for spellchecking
when in the minibuffer. And process will be restarted if dictionaries are
different or there is a change in localwords/not localwords presence.

> I would be happy if you told me how to workaround it in
> my http://jidanni.org/comp/configuration/.emacs .

> (setq ispell-dictionary "american")

You should use (setq ispell-local-dictionary "american") in your .emacs
file to set global dictionary default.

Not sure if this what is triggering the problem at your side. If the problem
persists, please attach a minimal file where that problem happens.

Cheers,

-- 
Agustin