Subject: [bug#61420] [PATCH 00/31] Haskell upgrade to Stackage 20.5

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:27:03 +0100

Hi Lars,

On sam., 11 févr. 2023 at 10:59, Lars-Dominik Braun <[email-masked]> wrote:

> these patches (also found in the wip-haskell branch) lift Haskell to
> the Stackage release 20.5, which is based on GHC 9.2.

>From the CI dashboard

    https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/183093/dashboard

all seem green.  Well, it is hard to know but giving a look at the
various evaluations,

https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/183093
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/154817?status=failed

for instance, https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/373800/log/raw reports that
’opencv’ is failing but it is unrelated to this branch – “guix weather”
reports it is broken on master for Berlin but not Bordeaux.

https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/420612/details

Similarly for the other broken packages in this wip-haskell branch.

However, python-pypandoc seems broken on wip-haskell but not in master.
Idem for ganeti

I have locally rebased wip-haskell on the top of master (4501a50bbd) and
these 2 packages (python-pypandoc and ganeti) are still failing (once
the series is applied) but not in master (before the series is applied,
i.e., commit 4501a50bbd).

Well, I have not carefully checked yet each commit but they appear good
to me; except maybe « Upgrade Haskell packages. » but it is too much
work for improving, IMHO. :-)

Cheers,
simon