Subject: Re: [bug#61408] [PATCH v2] gnu: bees: Update to 0.9.1.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 23:57:18 +0100

Hi Morgan,

I've pushed an updated & modified version of this patch as 
4f08551a83f3a9f5e22c70e51e488f38171e6937.  Thanks!

[email-masked] 写道：
> * gnu/packages/file-systems.scm (bees): Update to 0.9.1.
> [arguments]: Add fixtest phase.

Since you reported this failure upstream, 0.9.2 was released with 
your fix.  \o/

I used that instead.

> * gnu/local.mk: Remove 
> bees-beesd-honor-destdir-on-installation.patch
> * 
> gnu/packages/patches/bees-beesd-honor-destdir-on-installation.patch: 
> Delete
> file

I prefer writing this as

  * 
  gnu/packages/patches/bees-beesd-honor-destdir-on-installation.patch:
  Delete file.
  * gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Remove it.

> +                   license:gpl2))))  ; include/crucible/btrfs.h

Nice!  Well spotted.

Now, any copyrightable change by BEES to this file would/will be 
GPL3+.  I didn't notice any in its commit log, though, so this 
point is academic.

I erred on the side of keeping this, and added an explicit comment 
that the combined work is GPL3+.

Kind regards,

T G-R