Subject: bug#61400: Different filling for verbatim macros

From: Ikumi Keita <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 21:04:53 +0900

Hi Arash,

>>>>> Arash Esbati <[email-masked]> writes:
> LGTM.  Please go ahead and install so we can close this report.  Please
> just adjust the comment below before pushing:

>> ;; Heuristic: If an opening brace is encountered, search for
>> ;; both the opening and the closing brace as an end marker.

> I think now this should read:

>             ;; Heuristic: If an opening brace is encountered, search for
>             ;; a closing brace as an end marker.

Done. I also changed
            (skip-chars-forward (concat "^" delimiter)))
to
            (skip-chars-forward (concat "^" delimiter) (line-end-position)))
, which isn't important much. (It makes difference only when closing
delimiter is missing. In that case, the function doesn't return sensible
result anyway.)

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine