Subject: [bug#61391] [PATCH 0/6] Improvements to Icedove (icons, gexps, un-bundling)

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 15:48:51 -0500

Hi Morgan,

Morgan Smith <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:
>> nspr is now propagated by nss, that's why it can be removed from
>> thunderbird.  I've added the ";required by nss.pc" inline comment
>> locally next where it's propagated to mention why.
>
> Ah perfect.  My bad, I missed a nspr-next.
>
> In the current icedove there are there are icons at this path:
> "lib/icedove/chrome/icons/default".  What's up with that?

That's why it doesn't find its icon :-).  Its icon per the
icedove.desktop file should be named 'icedove', not default; the later
seems to be a consequence of the re-branding.  I basically copied the
fix that is applied to IceCat.

> I only ask because you don't copy them to the wayland package and I
> don't know if that's an issue or not.

About the icedove/wayland package, that appears to be a solely a
wrapper, so I don't think the fix needs to be propagated there.

> Everything else LGTM, not that I'm actually a reviewer.  Just an overly
> involved citizen.

Your over-involvement is much welcome :-).

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim