Subject: 30.0.50; android eshell cannot executable file under ~/ directory

From: xiliuya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2023 17:19:53 +0800

--text follows this line--

My operation is as follows:
1. cp /system/bin/sh .
2. chmod 755 sh
3. ./sh
4. libandroid-emacs.so: /data/data/org.gnu.emacs/files/sh: Permission
denied

-----

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-unknown-linux-android21) of
 2023-02-09 built on localhost
Configured using:
 'configure --with-png=yes --with-webp=yes --with-gif=yes
 --with-json=ifavailable --with-jpeg=yes --with-xml2=yes
 --with-sqlite3=yes --with-gnutls=ifavailable --with-tiff=yes
 --with-selinux=yes 'CFLAGS= -Werror=implicit-function-declaration''

Configured features:
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER SECCOMP ZLIB

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Eshell

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  eshell-prompt-mode: t
  eshell-hist-mode: t
  eshell-pred-mode: t
  eshell-cmpl-mode: t
  eshell-proc-mode: t
  eshell-arg-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr display-line-numbers emacsbug message mailcap
yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache
epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util time-date mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
help-fns radix-tree mule-util info sh-script rx json map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile smie treesit executable pcmpl-unix cl-extra
help-mode cl-seq em-unix em-term term disp-table shell subr-x ehelp
em-script em-prompt text-property-search em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-extpipe em-cmpl em-dirs esh-var pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color
ring em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode eshell esh-cmd generator
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib files-x rmc
iso-transl tooltip cus-start cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel android-win
term/common-win ls-lisp touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
inotify android multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 253709 16843)
 (symbols 48 26741 0)
 (strings 32 79926 2131)
 (string-bytes 1 2122427)
 (vectors 16 48793)
 (vector-slots 8 1515090 28090)
 (floats 8 242 299)
 (intervals 56 1153 0)
 (buffers 976 17))