Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] gnu: racket: Update to 8.8.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 09:19:12 +0100

Am Samstag, dem 11.02.2023 um 02:26 -0500 schrieb Philip McGrath:
> Hi,
> 
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2023, at 2:16 AM, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote:
> > >  gnu/local.mk                                  |  3 +-
> > git am fails for me with "error: sha1 information is lacking or
> > useless (gnu/local.mk)."
> > What gives?
> 
> It succeeds for me with the patch both as I supplied it to `git send-
> email` (attached) and with `curl
> https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/61372/raw/2 | git am`. I'm not
> really familiar with the possible ways for things to go wrong,
> though. (I have only used `git am` for contributions to Guix.)
Turns out that my local checkout was a few commits behind.  I'll
locally build racket and schedule the update for the 19th.

Cheers