Subject: [bug#61357] [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Stellarium: Update to 1.2.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 02:27:59 +0000

Hi Guix!

I've attempted to update Stellarium to the latest version by keeping it on Qt5
which has passed the build successfully both on x86_64 and aarch64 systems.

Also this patch series is digestible and does not include a long chain which
might be scheduled for some future work to bring Stellarium on Qt6 as it was
attempted in https://issues.guix.gnu.org/58481.

Sharlatan Hellseher (2):
  gnu: Add qxlsx.
  gnu: stellarium: Update to 1.2.

 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm | 77 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 gnu/packages/qt.scm        | 39 +++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 90 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

base-commit: ccf742f120452acf587d16e40adea570d15169c4
prerequisite-patch-id: 864e7338762166d118e7b2d713d49c4fd829c5fc
prerequisite-patch-id: b9bf91b8f0f3d66d6244802ea967f5a13c34aa3a
prerequisite-patch-id: 7535543b241b2299200d91e176d3ac60e52de3e4
prerequisite-patch-id: 5a8d831a1e98d5da777f273a03f9d320ae8f464e
-- 
2.39.1