Subject: Re: bug#61343: [PATCH] scripts: repl: Load (gnu packages) to set up %load-path.

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 16:21:37 +0100

Hi Josselin,

To send my comment as v2, I did:

    git send-email --to="Josselin Poiret via Bug reports for GNU Guix <[email-masked]>"       \
        --to="Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>"                                        \
        --to="宋文武 <[email-masked]>"                                                         \
        --to="[email-masked]"                                                            \
        --cc="Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>"                                                \
        --in-reply-to="[email-masked]" \
        v2-0001-scripts-repl-Extend-REPL-load-path-with-all-chann.patch

well, the keys ’cG’ from Emacs-Notmuch. ;-)

The issue is that it triggers a new issue number (that I have merged)
because of,

    "Josselin Poiret via Bug reports for GNU Guix <[email-masked]>"

Well, I am always confused by some Debbugs internals; I thought that
’in-reply-to’ would be enough to avoid the creation of a new issue.
Hum?

Therefore, my questions are: how do you reply?

And if someone could explain me: Why is Debbugs confused with this
remaining <[email-masked]>?

Cheers,
simon