Subject: Re: bug#6133: Bug: create-image on console emacs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 17:56:28 -0400

retitle 6133 image-size in -nw terminal gives error "Window system frame should be used"
tags 6133 + confirmed
found 6133 25.2
quit

"Gary ." <[email-masked]> writes:

> Below is a copy of a post* to the help-gnu-emacs mailing list about a
> strange behaviour I found in GNU Emacs 23.1.1. It was suggested on the
> mailing list that I submit a bug report, so here it is :-)
>
> FWIW, this occurs on the Cygwin build(s)** specifically, but I suspect
> on other builds as well. I don't know how else I can help, but please
> feel free to contact me on this address if I can.
>
> *  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2010-05/msg00632.html

As explained in that thread, the problem is image-size, not
create-image.

    (image-size 
     (create-image
      (expand-file-name
       "etc/images/icons/hicolor/128x128/apps/emacs.png"
       source-directory)))