Subject: bug#61325: 30.0.50; Jokes in GNUS manual

From: Ihor Radchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 07:10:39 +0000

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> If this issue is to be revisited, I suggest it is done with patches that
> are both
>
>   a) very small, and
>   b) sent in separate bug reports.
>
> In particular, we are interested in fixing those places where there is
> only a joke, and no a clear explanation.

Agree.

AFAIR, several patches have been proposed along the course of the
discussion, including more atomic ones. If you can, may you please
review them and see if they should be rejected/accepted. My vague memory
tells me that at least one patch has been merged, but I often have hard
time tracking which patches were accepted and which not - it is not
always indicated in debbugs threads.

-- 
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,
Learn more about Org mode at <https://orgmode.org/>.
Support Org development at <https://liberapay.com/org-mode>,
or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/yantar92>