Subject: bug#61325: 30.0.50; Jokes in GNUS manual

From: Ihor Radchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 17:49:23 +0000

Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]> writes:

>> While I do not object jokes per se, I do note that for a person outside
>> USA context or, sometimes, for a person inside USA context, jokes in the
>> listed section are simply distracting from understanding the described
>> topic.
>
> I am outside USA, and I really enjoyed reading the Gnus manual. Infact,
> this is one of those manuals which a user can read end-to-end in one
> sitting, without getting bored.

Thanks for the input!

May you also take a look at the specific sections I listed? Do you find
them easy to understand? I'd prefer to focus more on the specific
examples I raised. I feel like the discussion will go nowhere otherwise.

-- 
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,
Learn more about Org mode at <https://orgmode.org/>.
Support Org development at <https://liberapay.com/org-mode>,
or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/yantar92>