Subject: bug#61325: 30.0.50; Jokes in GNUS manual

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 23:19:52 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > No, the first paragraph does not make the following paragraphs less
  > clear. My problem with this paragraph is different: if contains
  > technical information that is hard to understand without understanding
  > the joke.

That may be a key to making progress.  If some readers can't understand
the technical information, that is indisputably a problem.  The question
is how to fix it.

Can you show is concretel what technical information is hard to understand
for those who don't get the joke?  I have never used GNUS.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org)
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)