Subject: Re: bug#61325: 30.0.50; Jokes in GNUS manual

From: Akib Azmain Turja <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2023 22:44:38 +0600

Richard Stallman <[email-masked]> writes:

> [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
> [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
> [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
>
>   > However, the text at the very end of the Top node of Texinfo manual is
>   > even more offensive (for many):
>
> I can see how people who feel they are romantic
> failures could start to cry on reading that joke,
> but I see nothing that is offensive in it.

A 13 year would be offended by that quotation, I think.  (At least in my
culture.)

-- 
Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5
Fediverse: [email-masked]
Codeberg: akib
emailselfdefense.fsf.org | "Nothing can be secure without encryption."