Subject: bug#6127: 24.0.50; crash because of missing font for menus

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 01:05:28 +0200

Am 07.05.2010 um 09:01 schrieb Jan Djärv:

> I can't reproduce this.  Does it work if you remove that X resource,  
> or if you put in a font that exists?

The resource is deleted (the font is available), only

	Emacs.menu*borderColor:	DeepSkyBlue
	Emacs.menu*borderWidth:	3
	Emacs.menu*shadowThickness:	3
	Emacs.menu.attributeBackground:	lavender
	Emacs.menu.attributeForeground:	DarkRed
	Emacs.pane.menubar.margin:	2
	Emacs.pane.menubar.shadowThickness:	3

exist. GNU Emacs crashes every time, independent of GCC version or X11  
distribution or whether launched with -Q or not or as some other user.

--
Greetings

   Pete

 From error to error, one discovers the entire truth.
				- Sigmund Freud