Subject: [bug#61222] [PATCH 2/2] gnu: Add go-std-1.20.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 11:50:09 +0800

* gnu/packages/golang.scm (go-std-1.20): New variable.
---
 gnu/packages/golang.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/golang.scm b/gnu/packages/golang.scm
index 2d5d1dca43..1fbc96b693 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/golang.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/golang.scm
@@ -949,6 +949,7 @@ (define-public go-std-1.16 (make-go-std go-1.16))
 (define-public go-std-1.17 (make-go-std go-1.17))
 (define-public go-std-1.18 (make-go-std go-1.18))
 (define-public go-std-1.19 (make-go-std go-1.19))
+(define-public go-std-1.20 (make-go-std go-1.20))
 
 (define-public go-0xacab-org-leap-shapeshifter
   (let ((commit "0aa6226582efb8e563540ec1d3c5cfcd19200474")
-- 
2.39.1