Subject: [bug#61207] [PATCH] gnu: Add opentaxsolver.

From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 15:40:14 +0100

Hi Skylar,

Skylar Hill <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thanks, Josselin! Here's an updated patch including the requested
> changes. I also took a crack at switching over to G-expressions -- let
> me know if I need to fix anything on that front to match best practices
> or fully take advantage of the construct.
>
> Skylar Hill
>
> [...]

Thanks for the quick changes, this looks really good, although you
forgot to reply to the bug email address! I've added it again and will
resend the patch, I've only removed one extra whitespace and rebased on
top of master (there is a new copyright line where you added yours). I
am no committer though so someone else will have to look at this, and
there might be an issue with the license, although I'm no expert: I see
some files with a GPLv2 header, another with a LGPLv2 header, some with
none.

Also, it's good practice to include the fact that it's the second
version of a patch by adding --reroll-count=2 (shortened -v 2) to git
format/send-patch, and also adding the base commit you're using using
--base=auto.

Best,
-- 
Josselin Poiret