Subject: bug#61196: 30.0.50; X11 rendering of horizontal line in log-edit mode fails with some fonts

From: Dima Kogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 00:29:39 -0800

Hi. I'm using a bleeding-edge build of emacs from git, but this
particular issue I've been seeing for maybe 6 months now, or maybe even
a year.

I'm using a GTK build of Emacs running on X11 on GNU/Linux. Some of that
is significant.

I can tickle the bug by selecting a particular font, entering
log-edit-mode, and entering some text:

  rm /tmp/xxx;

  emacs -Q -geometry 40x8 \
    --eval "(progn (setf (alist-get 'font default-frame-alist) \"-adobe-courier-medium-r-*-*-12-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-*\")
      (require 'log-edit)
      (find-file \"/tmp/xxx\")
      (log-edit-mode)
      (insert \"a:b\\n\\nc d\"))"

The result looks like the attached 12.png. Note the unrendered 000A
character block. This is a bug. It should be rendering a horizontal line
instead. And if I select a different font, it does work. I can do that
by changing the "-12-" in the above command to "-22-". The result is
attached in 22.png.

I see it in the wild all the time when making version control commits in
emacs, and typing the commit message.

Thanks

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.36, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-01-16, unofficial emacs-snapshot
 build: http://emacs.secretsauce.net built on lilbastard
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bookworm/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-native-compilation
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-native-compilation --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-imagemagick --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-snapshot-Nxaovo/emacs-snapshot-20230116+emacs-28.2-163642-g77659bd4634=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall
 -fno-omit-frame-pointer' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  cscope-minor-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: (only . t)
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dima/.emacs.d/elpa/boxquote-20081011.1326/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/home/dima/.emacs.d/lisp/home-end hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/commit-patch/commit-patch-buffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/commit-patch/commit-patch-buffer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/imaxima-autoconf-variables hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/imaxima-autoconf-variables
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/mylatex.ltx hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/mylatex.ltx
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/imath hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/imath
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/maxima
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/sshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/sshell
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/emaxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/emaxima
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/maxima-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/maxima-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/setup-imaxima-imath hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/setup-imaxima-imath
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/bookmode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/bookmode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/imaxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/imaxima
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/maxima/smart-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/smart-complete
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-defaults hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-defaults
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-erb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-erb
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-myghty hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-myghty
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-config
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/f90-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/f90-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/jsp-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/jsp-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/er-basic-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/er-basic-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-fgallina-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-fgallina-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/js2-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/js2-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-custom
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/text-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/text-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/octave-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/octave-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/html-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/html-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/enh-ruby-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/enh-ruby-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-core
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/js-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/js-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/web-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/web-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/erlang-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/erlang-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/sml-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/sml-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/clojure-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/clojure-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/fortran-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/fortran-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/ruby-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/ruby-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/cc-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/cc-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/latex-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/latex-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/the-org-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/the-org-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/subword-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/subword-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/css-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/css-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/feature-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/feature-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/cperl-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/cperl-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/nxml-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/nxml-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-helpers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-helpers
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-server
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-search
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-config
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-update hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-update
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-actions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-org
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-context
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-folders hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-folders
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/xcscope-1.0/xcscope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xcscope-1.0/xcscope
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/xcscope-1.0/xcscope-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xcscope-1.0/xcscope-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/xcscope-1.0/xcscope-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xcscope-1.0/xcscope-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-config
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-complete-1.5.0/auto-complete
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/f90-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/f90-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-fgallina-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-fgallina-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/js2-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/js2-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/jsp-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/jsp-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/er-basic-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/er-basic-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-custom
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/enh-ruby-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/enh-ruby-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-core
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/erlang-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/erlang-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/sml-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/sml-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/clojure-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/clojure-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/web-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/web-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/octave-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/octave-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/ruby-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/ruby-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/cc-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/cc-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/the-org-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/the-org-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/latex-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/latex-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/subword-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/subword-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/feature-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/feature-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/css-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/css-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/cperl-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/cperl-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/text-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/text-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/python-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/nxml-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/nxml-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/fortran-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/fortran-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/js-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/js-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/html-mode-expansions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/html-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-helpers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-helpers
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-search
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-actions
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-context
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-org
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-folders hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-folders
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-config
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-update hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-update
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.10/mu4e-server
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/xcscope-1.0/xcscope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xcscope-1.0/xcscope
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/xcscope-1.0/xcscope-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xcscope-1.0/xcscope-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/xcscope-1.0/xcscope-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xcscope-1.0/xcscope-pkg
/home/dima/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210619.1100/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/dima/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/dima/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/soap-client

Features:
(shadow emacsbug macros google-this tabify man ispell skeleton
mhtml-mode css-mode js c-ts-common make-mode debian-control-mode imenu
debian-changelog-mode reporter term ehelp tramp-cmds conf-mode shortdoc
help-fns radix-tree calc-yank calc-aent hi-lock dabbrev compare-w
pcmpl-unix dirtrack mc-mark-more multiple-cursors-core cl hideif cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds pcmpl-git align org-archive avy
edmacro kmacro org-tempo tempo org-element org-persist org-id avl-tree
generator oc-basic ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi gnus-icalendar
org-capture org-refile icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs sh-script smie
executable misearch multi-isearch vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-cvs
vc-rcs dired-aux tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh log-view cus-start
vc-svn smerge-mode diff vc-git commit-patch-buffer log-edit pcvs-util
add-log vc diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher highlight-indentation
face-remap qp shr-color color sort smiley gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr
textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check mu4e mu4e-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs
find-func org-version org-compat org-macs mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks
mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml flow-fill
mule-util mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-vars
message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
calccomp calc-vec calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs server winner hl-line cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs elec-pair cap-words superword subword tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration cus-edit wid-edit files-x tramp-compat
parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm dash
cus-load shell pcomplete rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode dom nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok hideshow
autoinsert grep compile debian-bug rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr highlight-beyond-fill-column home-end rect python project
pcase treesit comint ansi-osc ansi-color cperl-mode facemenu xcscope
ring zones comp comp-cstr warnings icons cl-extra help-mode init_view
init_compilation init_diff_patches init_ediff init_erc init_mail advice
mu4e-context mu4e-helpers mu4e-config bookmark text-property-search pp
ido finder-inf mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-utils mmm-compat disp-table
google-translate-autoloads auto-complete-clang-autoloads
company-autoloads mustache-autoloads ht-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads google-this-autoloads o-blog-autoloads rx
highlight-symbol-autoloads sokoban-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
dpkg-dev-el info debian-el package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1576109 229164)
 (symbols 48 50962 8)
 (strings 32 229512 35817)
 (string-bytes 1 10775951)
 (vectors 16 151823)
 (vector-slots 8 2946916 224626)
 (floats 8 1586 4039)
 (intervals 56 101058 1633)
 (buffers 976 248))