Subject: bug#61183: 29.0.60; Add describe-repeat-maps to the manual

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 19:59:44 +0200

> From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 19:19:56 +0200
> 
> This patch adds describe-repeat-maps to the Info manual:

Thanks.

> +navigate @code{next-error} matches, @kbd{C-x ] ] [ [} to navigate
> +through pages, and other listed in @code{describe-repeat-maps}.

"and other commands", I presume?

Also, saying that commands are "listed in" a function sounds
awkwardly; I guess you meant in the window shown by
describe-repeat-maps instead?

And finally, I think this is insufficient to document
describe-repeat-maps, because its output is not very
self-explanatory.  I actually have difficulty understanding what it
wants to tell me.  The heading line says

  A list of keymaps used by commands with the symbol property `repeat-map'

which isn't a user-level information.  This is followed by keymap
names and some bindings in each keymap.  What is the user supposed to
understand from that?  I think we lack some short introductory text
immediately after the heading.  Or maybe the manual should have some
more detailed explanation of what that command shows.