Subject: bug#61183: 29.0.60; Add describe-repeat-maps to the manual

From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 19:19:56 +0200

Tags: patch

This patch adds describe-repeat-maps to the Info manual:

```
diff --git a/doc/emacs/basic.texi b/doc/emacs/basic.texi
index 2cc45a8805e..849647664b7 100644
--- a/doc/emacs/basic.texi
+++ b/doc/emacs/basic.texi
@@ -887,6 +887,7 @@ Repeating
 subsequent @kbd{z} repeats it once again.
 
 @findex repeat-mode
+@findex describe-repeat-maps
 @vindex repeat-exit-key
 @vindex repeat-exit-timeout
   Also you can activate @code{repeat-mode} that temporarily enables a
@@ -895,11 +896,11 @@ Repeating
 @kbd{C-x u C-x u} to undo many changes, @kbd{C-x o o} instead of
 @kbd{C-x o C-x o} to switch several windows, @kbd{C-x @{ @{ @} @} ^ ^
 v v} to resize the selected window interactively, @kbd{M-g n n p p} to
-navigate @code{next-error} matches, and @kbd{C-x ] ] [ [} to navigate
-through pages.  Any other key exits transient mode and then is
-executed normally.  The user option @code{repeat-exit-key} defines an
-additional key to exit this transient mode.  Also it's possible to
-break the repetition chain automatically after some idle time by
-customizing the user option @code{repeat-exit-timeout} to specify the
-idle time in seconds after which this transient mode will be turned
-off.
+navigate @code{next-error} matches, @kbd{C-x ] ] [ [} to navigate
+through pages, and other listed in @code{describe-repeat-maps}.
+Any other key exits transient mode and then is executed normally.  The
+user option @code{repeat-exit-key} defines an additional key to exit
+this transient mode.  Also it's possible to break the repetition chain
+automatically after some idle time by customizing the user option
+@code{repeat-exit-timeout} to specify the idle time in seconds after
+which this transient mode will be turned off.
```