Subject: bug#61177: 30.0.50; There should be an autoload cookie preceding (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.ya?ml\\'" . yaml-ts-mode))

From: Brian Leung <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:09:00 +0000

When I open a yaml file from an "emacs -q" session, I would like to see
it start up with yaml-ts-mode. However, since there is no autoload at
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/lisp/textmodes/yaml-ts-mode.el?h=c53952164fe54fee41343fd4008f610f7a284d26#n146,
this does not occur, and the file instead starts up in fundamental-mode.

I think each such tree-sitter-mode auto-mode-alist adjustment should be
preceded by an autoload cookie.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
Repository revision: 207a0d9408cb97b9ae78469e2487e3075ade03f8
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12014000
System Description: NixOS 23.05 (Stoat)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-xft --with-cairo --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: 
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /nix/store/i48ngd0crb1fysmhb9z75jhb00rj7lwd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/native-lisp::
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  radian-universal-keyboard-quit-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  desktop-environment-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  nix-modeline-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  mu4e-column-faces-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  pdfgrep-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  evil-owl-mode: t
  global-evil-fringe-mark-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-lion-mode: t
  evil-traces-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  npm-global-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  vertico-indexed-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  eshell-vterm-mode: t
  eshell-syntax-highlighting-global-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
  global-dash-fontify-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/ivy/elpa hides /home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/lispy/elpa
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/password-store/password-store hides /etc/profiles/per-user/brian/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/vterm/vterm-autoloads hides /nix/store/i48ngd0crb1fysmhb9z75jhb00rj7lwd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-20230130.257/vterm-autoloads
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/vterm/vterm hides /nix/store/i48ngd0crb1fysmhb9z75jhb00rj7lwd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-20230130.257/vterm
/etc/profiles/per-user/brian/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/i48ngd0crb1fysmhb9z75jhb00rj7lwd-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/etc/profiles/per-user/brian/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/transient/transient hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/xref/xref hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/project/project hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/soap-client/soap-client hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/soap-client/soap-inspect hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/map/map hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /nix/store/crc63f7hs6lcdnin0kacvqrbyfz5s4hm-emacs-git-20230130.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(git-link shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug helm-exwm pandoc-mode
pandoc-mode-utils deadgrep spinner tramp-cmds evil-collection-magit
orgit evil-collection-forge forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth
let-alist forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue
forge-topic yaml forge-post evil-collection-markdown-mode
markdown-preview-mode web-server web-server-status-codes websocket
bindat evil-markdown markdown-mode forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db
closql magit-tbdiff magit-extras vdiff-magit magit-ediff
evil-collection-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode magit-git
magit-base crm posframe executable evil-multiedit iedit iedit-lib
misearch multi-isearch evil-matchit-simple evil-matchit-prog goto-chg
citre citre-global citre-tags citre-ctags citre-readtags
citre-readtags-tables citre-backend-interface citre-ui-peek
citre-ui-jump citre-common-tag citre-common-util vc-svn crux tabify
jka-compr vertico-directory cursor-sensor evil-collection-helpful
elisp-demos helpful cc-langs trace info-look evil-collection-elisp-refs
elisp-refs company-elisp goto-addr bug-reference rainbow-delimiters
pinentry autorevert winner desktop-environment evil-collection-beginend
beginend editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch marginalia company-keywords company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-restclient
know-your-http-well http-status-codes http-relations http-methods
http-headers company-prescient prescient char-fold company nix-modeline
evil-collection-org-roam org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-attach emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler evil-collection-magit-section magit-section
org-rich-yank mu4e-alert ht alert log4e notifications gntp
evil-collection-mu4e mu4e-column-faces mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader range mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks
mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom
flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders
mu4e-server mu4e-context mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config ido message
sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hl-todo whitespace-cleanup-mode
whitespace cap-words superword subword origami origami-parsers cl
pdfgrep evil-collection-wgrep wgrep grep git-gutter yasnippet lispyville
evil-owl evil-fringe-mark evil-fringe-mark-overlays fringe-helper
evil-visual-replace evil-surround evil-matchit evil-matchit-evil-setup
evil-matchit-sdk semantic/lex semantic/fw evil-lion evil-textobj-syntax
evil-indent-plus evil-replace-with-register evil-traces evil-args
evil-exchange evil-collection-evil-mc evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute
evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region
evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands
evil-mc-common evil-escape evil-mark-replace evil-goggles pulse
evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-xref evil-collection-vterm
evil-collection-vertico evil-collection-vdiff evil-collection-vc-git
evil-collection-term evil-collection-tabulated-list
evil-collection-shortdoc evil-collection-restclient
evil-collection-python evil-collection-pass evil-collection-org
evil-collection-man evil-collection-help evil-collection-helm
evil-collection-git-timemachine evil-collection-flycheck
evil-collection-flymake evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-eldoc
evil-collection-edebug evil-collection-embark evil-collection-debug
evil-collection-consult evil-collection-compile evil-collection-comint
calc-ext evil-collection-calc evil-collection annalist
evil-string-inflection string-inflection evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search evil-ex
evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common
windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs rect evil-digraphs evil-vars
page-break-lines doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons shrink-path doom-modeline-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads doom-themes-ext-org doom-themes-ext-treemacs
doom-themes-ext-visual-bell doom-one-light-theme time doom-themes
doom-themes-base doom-themes-autoloads bundler-autoloads
rspec-mode-autoloads robe-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads utop-autoloads dune-autoloads tuareg-autoloads
caml-autoloads z3-mode-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
bison-mode-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads scribble-mode-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads macrostep-geiser-autoloads geiser-racket-autoloads
geiser-mit-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-autoloads
ess-autoloads jupyter-autoloads zmq-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
highlight-indentation-autoloads pip-requirements-autoloads
elixir-autoloads company-restclient-autoloads
know-your-http-well-autoloads php-mode-autoloads jq-mode-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads nodejs-repl-autoloads npm-mode
npm-mode-autoloads dotenv-mode-autoloads ts-comint-autoloads
emmet-mode-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads nasm-mode-autoloads
x86-lookup-autoloads ninja-mode-autoloads repl-toggle fullframe
repl-toggle-autoloads fullframe-autoloads make-it-so make-mode
make-it-so-autoloads sx-autoloads gif-screencast-autoloads
elfeed-autoloads hackernews-autoloads company-reftex-autoloads
evil-tex-autoloads company-auctex-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
unfill-autoloads symbol-overlay symbol-overlay-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads
auto-yasnippet-autoloads consult-yasnippet-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads prodigy-autoloads erc-hl-nicks-autoloads
flyspell-correct-autoloads flymake-proc flymake edbi-autoloads
epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads concurrent-autoloads sql-indent-autoloads
emms-autoloads docker-autoloads aio-autoloads browse-at-remote-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads orgit-forge-autoloads orgit-autoloads
magit-imerge-autoloads code-review-autoloads emojify-autoloads
deferred-autoloads uuidgen-autoloads a-autoloads forge-autoloads
yaml-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads closql-autoloads
git-timemachine transient vc-git git-timemachine-autoloads
git-link-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads gitpatch-autoloads
magit-tbdiff-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads pdf-view-restore-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads vimrc-mode-autoloads macrostep-autoloads el-mock-autoloads
ert-runner-autoloads shut-up-autoloads ansi-autoloads
commander-autoloads elisp-demos-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads eval-sexp-fu-autoloads highlight-stages-autoloads
lispyville-autoloads lispy lispy-inline avy etags fileloop help-fns
radix-tree lispy-tags mode-local zoutline lispy-autoloads
zoutline-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads lisp-extra-font-lock
lisp-extra-font-lock-autoloads origami-autoloads repeat
link-hint-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads
treemacs-evil-autoloads treemacs-perspective-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads harpoon-autoloads nswbuff-autoloads perspective-autoloads
sesman-autoloads skeletor-autoloads envrc inheritenv envrc-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads crux-autoloads whitespace-cleanup-mode-autoloads
apheleia apheleia-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads debpaste-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads mu4e-column-faces-autoloads mu4e-alert-autoloads
w3m-load w3m-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads zotero-autoloads
oauth-autoloads pandoc-mode-autoloads markdown-preview-mode-autoloads
web-server-autoloads websocket-autoloads evil-markdown-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads adoc-mode-autoloads markup-faces-autoloads deft
deft-autoloads org-download-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads
alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-fancy-priorities-autoloads org-modern-autoloads org-recur-autoloads
org-sidebar-autoloads org-ql-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads
org-rich-yank-autoloads ob-sql ob-shell ob-scheme ob-ruby ob-restclient
restclient ob-python python treesit ob-org ob-ocaml ob-haskell ob-js
ob-gnuplot ob-eshell ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs consult-org org-indent
embark-org org-element org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-version org-compat org-macs ob-restclient-autoloads
restclient-autoloads evil-org-autoloads org-appear-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-pandoc-import-autoloads org-tree-slide-autoloads
org-contrib-autoloads wgrep-autoloads deadgrep-autoloads
spinner-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads helm-wikipedia-autoloads
helm-linux-disks-autoloads helm-comint helm-elisp helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util xdg image-mode
dired-open dired-filter dired-x dired-narrow delsel dired-subtree
dired-hacks-utils dired-ranger dired-rsync dired-async dired-aux dired
dired-loaddefs exif filenotify helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-eval edebug debug backtrace
helm-info helm-utils helm-types helm-help helm-adaptive helm helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match async helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu edmacro helm-lib nix-update-autoloads
nix-modeline-autoloads helm-nixos-options-autoloads
nixos-options-autoloads nix-repl nix nix-mode-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads cape-autoloads corfu-autoloads
consult-dash-autoloads dash-docs-autoloads shortdoc citre-autoloads
relint-autoloads ample-regexps-autoloads xr-autoloads
run-command-autoloads consult-git-log-grep-autoloads consult-ls-git vc
vc-dispatcher consult-ls-git-autoloads consult-dir-autoloads
consult-recoll-autoloads consult-flycheck flycheck
consult-flycheck-autoloads flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads consult-imenu consult-xref xref project embark-consult
consult-vertico consult recentf tree-widget marginalia-autoloads
orderless orderless-autoloads vertico-repeat vertico-indexed vertico
vertico-autoloads company-prescient-autoloads company-autoloads
prescient-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads embark
ffap thingatpt embark-autoloads minibuf-eldef exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads posframe-autoloads
evil-owl-autoloads evil-fringe-mark-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
evil-visual-replace-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads
evil-expat-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads evil-lion-autoloads
evil-textobj-syntax-autoloads names-autoloads evil-indent-plus-autoloads
evil-replace-with-register-autoloads evil-traces-autoloads
evil-args-autoloads evil-exchange-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
evil-multiedit-autoloads iedit-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads
evil-escape-autoloads evil-mark-replace-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads
evil-string-inflection-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads pcase beginend-autoloads
desktop-environment-autoloads daemons-autoloads burly-autoloads
map-autoloads windower-autoloads popper-autoloads shackle-autoloads
exwm-edit exwm-edit-autoloads helm-exwm-autoloads helm-autoloads
popup-autoloads helm-core-autoloads exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm-systemtray
xcb-systemtray xcb-xembed exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb
exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout
exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types
xcb-debug kmacro exwm-autoloads xelb-autoloads bluetooth-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads soap-client-autoloads vdiff-magit-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
transient-autoloads vdiff smerge-mode diff two-column hydra advice lv
diff-mode vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
dired-open-autoloads dired-filter-autoloads dired-narrow-autoloads
dired-subtree-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
dired-ranger-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads async-autoloads
fd-dired-autoloads dired-toggle-sudo-autoloads detached-autoloads
eshell-toggle-autoloads eshell-autojump eshell-autojump-autoloads
eshell-up eshell-up-autoloads eshell-prompt-extras
eshell-prompt-extras-autoloads eshell-vterm easy-mmode vterm bookmark
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat parse-time
iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec face-remap compile
text-property-search color find-func vterm-module term/xterm xterm
eshell-vterm-autoloads eshell-syntax-highlighting em-alias
eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads esh-help man em-unix
esh-help-autoloads em-hist em-pred em-ls em-cmpl em-dirs esh-var
esh-mode em-term term disp-table ehelp eshell esh-cmd generator esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util cus-edit
pp cus-load wid-edit files-x multi-vterm-autoloads project-autoloads
xref-autoloads saveplace vundo-autoloads undo-fu-session
undo-fu-session-autoloads pinentry-autoloads pass f f-shortdoc dash s
imenu pass-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads password-store with-editor comp comp-cstr
warnings icons rx shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring server
password-store-autoloads with-editor-autoloads s-autoloads
auth-source-pass init-misc-settings savehist mb-depth
package-lint-autoloads let-alist-autoloads el-patch-autoloads el-patch
el-patch-stub display-line-numbers compdef derived compdef-autoloads
blackout blackout-autoloads general general-autoloads finder-inf inline
no-littering compat no-littering-autoloads compat-autoloads
use-package-ensure use-package-core use-package-autoloads info
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-extra help-mode straight
vterm-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1356101 1231052)
 (symbols 48 81063 74)
 (strings 32 324002 193109)
 (string-bytes 1 12952629)
 (vectors 16 179788)
 (vector-slots 8 4134393 1216241)
 (floats 8 2146 4717)
 (intervals 56 21950 13556)
 (buffers 984 39))