Subject: 30.0.50; macos build can't find native lisp folder

From: Merrick Luo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 20:42:50 +0800

Hi emacs team,

As show in the "Configued using" section, I compiled emacs with
ns-self-contained disabled and with aot native compilation, but the
nextstep/Emacs.app is failing to start unless I do

ln -s /usr/local/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/

the error message is

Error using execdir /Users/merrickluo/projs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/:
emacs: dlopen(/Users/merrickluo/projs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/../native-lisp/30.0.50-7473cdfd/preloaded/window-0d1b8b93-b6aaebba.eln, 0x0001): tried: '/Users/merrickluo/projs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/../native-lisp/30.0.50-7473cdfd/preloaded/window-0d1b8b93-b6aaebba.eln' (no such file)

is there anything I missed with configuration or the `ln` part is required
to be done manually for it to work? please advise, thanks.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS
 appkit-2113.60 Version 12.6.2 (Build 21G320)) of 2023-01-30 built on
 CNMAC0440.local
Repository revision: 3f069bd796b0024033640051b5f74ba9834985f8
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.6.2

Configured using:
 'configure --with-json --without-compress-install
 --with-native-compilation=aot
 '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/30.0.50/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --disable-ns-self-contained
 --with-tree-sitter'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE NS
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP
XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: DOOM v3.0.0-pre

Minor modes in effect:
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  evil-owl-mode: t
  ns-auto-titlebar-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  apheleia-global-mode: t
  apheleia-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/transient/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-jump hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-delight hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/bind-key/bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/xref/xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/project/project hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/merrickluo/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt

Features:
(shadow sort disp-table whitespace vi-tilde-fringe display-line-numbers
highlight-indent-guides mail-extr org-agenda org-modern
evil-collection-org evil-collection-org-roam org-roam-migrate
org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node
org-roam-db org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture
org-attach smartparens-org org-yt org-element org-persist xdg org-id
org-refile avl-tree generator org ob-emacs-lisp org-table ob ob-tangle
ol ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src org-keys
oc ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-entities org-faces
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo
async code-review code-review-actions code-review-comment
code-review-section code-review-bitbucket code-review-faces shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom emojify evil-collection-apropos
apropos evil-collection-tar-mode tar-mode evil-collection-arc-mode
arc-mode archive-mode ht code-review-gitlab code-review-utils
evil-collection-forge forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue
forge-topic yaml parse-time iso8601 bug-reference forge-post
smartparens-markdown evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode
edit-indirect noutline outline forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db
code-review-parse-hunk code-review-github code-review-db uuidgen
calc-misc calc-ext a code-review-interfaces deferred ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth gnutls closql emacsql-sqlite
emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-autoloads evil-collection-magit
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff evil-collection-diff-mode
diff-mode git-commit evil-collection-log-edit log-edit magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
magit-git magit-base evil-collection-magit-section magit-section crm
compat-27 compat-26 transient emacsbug message yank-media puny
evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec
evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log with-editor doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib yasnippet
evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode vertico-directory cursor-sensor
vertico-repeat projectile evil-collection-grep grep
evil-collection-compile compile text-property-search ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
evil-collection-which-key which-key savehist better-jumper company-box
company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons company-capf company
evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless marginalia evil-goggles pulse
color evil-easymotion evil-escape evil-snipe recentf tree-widget server
autorevert filenotify gcmh hl-line winner smartparens-config
smartparens-text smartparens ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu
flycheck-popup-tip evil-collection-popup popup flycheck-package
package-lint evil-collection-imenu imenu evil-collection-finder finder
finder-inf lisp-mnt evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache url-vars
evil-collection-flycheck evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist
flycheck json find-func persp-mode doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons shrink-path f f-shortdoc s dash compat
doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap
modus-operandi-theme evil-owl apheleia map modus-themes doom-themes
doom-themes-base let-alist ob-core org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core
org-compat ob-eval org-version org-macs format-spec smartparens-lua
smartparens-elixir ns-auto-titlebar ibuf-macs evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-search shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
dtrt-indent time-date comp comp-cstr warnings icons byte-opt advice
evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring derived edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key
bind-key doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp
cl-extra help-mode use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile general rx
doom-start doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib
pcase gv jansson dynamic-modules subr-x rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 937117 259925)
 (symbols 48 75456 51)
 (strings 32 232245 97905)
 (string-bytes 1 8243378)
 (vectors 16 108031)
 (vector-slots 8 1852346 176338)
 (floats 8 1773 721)
 (intervals 56 1205 376)
 (buffers 984 14))