Subject: bug#61168: closed (Re: bug#61170: 29.0.60; python-ts-mode interferes with the major-mode of other files.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 14:53:03 +0000

Your bug report

#61166: 28.2; tramp/sudo not support Chinese environment

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
61166: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=61166
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#61170: 29.0.60; python-ts-mode interferes with the major-mode of other files.
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: xiliuya <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 16:51:51 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: xiliuya <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 22:16:56 +0800
> 
> > I think this problem was fixed 2 days ago, so please update from Git
> > and try again.
> 
> You’re right. The update solved the problem. Thank you very much for your help.

Thanks, I'm therefore closing this bug.

Subject: 28.2; tramp/sudo not support Chinese environment
From: ston <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 06:24:57 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

https://emacs-china.org/t/tramp-sudo-path-enter-emacs/20595/16

the default value of 'tramp-password-prompt-regexp' not support
LANGUAGE=zh_CN because : in Chinese environment is "：" ,change `
\).*:^@? *` to `\).*[:：]\0? *` will solve this problem

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.35, 
cairo version 1.17.6)
of 2023-01-24 built on localhost
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12201007
System Description: Gentoo Linux

Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
--infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
--localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
--disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-28.2-r4
--htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-28.2-r4/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
--program-suffix=-emacs-28 --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-28
--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-28 --localstatedir=/var
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
--without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
--with-file-notification=inotify --with-pdumper --enable-acl
--with-dbus --with-modules --without-gameuser --with-libgmp --with-gpm
--with-native-compilation --with-json --without-kerberos
--without-kerberos5 --with-lcms2 --without-xml2 --without-mailutils
--without-selinux --with-gnutls --with-libsystemd --with-threads
--without-wide-int --with-sound=alsa --with-zlib --with-x --without-ns
--without-gconf --with-gsettings --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
--with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm
--with-imagemagick --with-xft --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz
--without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
--with-xwidgets --with-dumping=pdumper 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O3 -pipe'
'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF X11 XDBE XIM XPM
XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: DOOM v3.0.0-pre

Minor modes in effect:
global-git-commit-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
better-jumper-mode: t
better-jumper-local-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
evil-goggles-mode: t
evil-escape-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-mode: t
evil-snipe-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
evil-snipe-local-mode: t
gcmh-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
hl-line-mode: t
winner-mode: t
smartparens-global-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
undo-fu-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
format-all-mode: t
persp-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
solaire-global-mode: t
solaire-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
windmove-mode: t
+popup-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
window-divider-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
size-indication-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/cmake-mode/cmake-mode 
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/transient/transient hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/transient
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/project/project hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/xref/xref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-julia hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-processing hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-basic hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-biblatex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-csl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-natbib hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-doi hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-attach-git hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-duration hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-goto hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-num hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-num
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-refile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-tempo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-koma-letter hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ston/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox

Features:
(shadow sort disp-table whitespace flycheck-popup-tip
evil-collection-popup popup vi-tilde-fringe display-line-numbers
highlight-indent-guides mail-extr evil-collection-calendar cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el
rxt re-builder hl-todo async evil-collection-grep grep
evil-collection-compile compile magit-autoloads evil-collection-magit
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff evil-collection-diff-mode
diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-base
evil-collection-magit-section magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26
transient evil-collection-log-edit log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib yasnippet
evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode emacsbug message rmc puny
evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec
evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail mail-utils recentf tree-widget vertico-directory
mule-util cursor-sensor vertico-repeat evil-collection-which-key
which-key savehist better-jumper company-capf company
evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless marginalia evil-goggles pulse
color evil-easymotion evil-escape evil-snipe server autorevert
filenotify gcmh hl-line winner smartparens-config smartparens-text
smartparens ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu flycheck-package
package-lint evil-collection-imenu imenu evil-collection-finder finder
finder-inf lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse url-vars
evil-collection-flycheck evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist
flycheck find-func format-all persp-mode doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons shrink-path f
f-shortdoc shortdoc text-property-search s dash compat compat-macs
dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode
face-remap doom-monokai-spectrum-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec auth-source eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map grip-mode let-alist
smartparens-lua evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr warnings rx advice evil-common
windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs
evil-vars ring derived use-package-bind-key bind-key edmacro kmacro
doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp cl-extra
help-mode seq byte-opt use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile cconv
general site-gentoo doom-start doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib cl-macs
gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase jansson dynamic-modules subr-x china-util
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 671566 308795)
(symbols 48 63449 55)
(strings 32 145675 27212)
(string-bytes 1 5008383)
(vectors 16 60694)
(vector-slots 8 1357558 88138)
(floats 8 1008 978)
(intervals 56 999 274)
(buffers 992 11))