Subject: Re: bug#6114: this bug is still present in Emacs version 23.3.1!

From: Mark Lillibridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 20:07:45 -0800

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

>  Mark Lillibridge wrote:
>  
>  >     You'll note that the patch mentioned previously in this thread has
>  > not been applied or has been lost at some point!
>  
>  It was applied to the Emacs trunk 2010-05-21 and will be in Emacs 24.1.
>  You might like to try a pretest from alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest.
>  
>  It was never applied to the emacs-23 branch, but there won't be any more
>  releases from that branch, so it is academic.
>  
>  (I do encourage people to indicate the fixed version when they close a
>  bug.)

    Ah, that explains it.  Emacs 23.3 was released in March 2011 so I
naturally assumed it had this patch.

- Mark