Subject: [bug#61134] [bug#59093] [PATCH] Add motif and xnedit

From: Andy Tai <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:12:14 -0800

To clarify, when I mentioned Guix QA shows failure, Guiox QA was
showing "failure" trying to queue the issue to build, not that Gux QA
was showing some build log with the patch failing to build in some
way.

So I don't know if you are saying people should look at Guix QA
sources and help to fix that.  That is possible, of course, but people
contributing to Guix patches may have no background at all at how Guix
QA works.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 9:15 AM Andy Tai <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> you meant fixing the issue in Guix QA?
>
> It goes without saying that Guix QA is far from the code in question
> of this issue and my question on Guix QA also went unanswered on the
> mailing list.
>
>
>
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 3:36 AM Simon Tournier <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 at 07:35, Andy Tai <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > > Guix QA seemed confused about the old bug, always in a failed state
> >
> > It appears to me better to point the issues and then maybe fix them
> > instead of bypassing them.  My 2 cents.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > simon

-- 
Andy Tai, [email-masked], Skype: licheng.tai, Line: andy_tai, WeChat: andytai1010
Year 2023 民國112年
自動的精神力是信仰與覺悟
自動的行為力是勞動與技能