Subject: [bug#61087] [PATCH] gnu: Add x11-ssh-askpass.

From: Simon Streit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 21:51:48 +0100

Hello Nicolas,

Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> writes:

> Applied (with G-exps, and a description with full sentences). Thank
> you.

Thank you! 

> Note that home page does not exist. Do you have an idea about a
> replacement for it?

There hasn't been a release since at least Debian Sarge [1, 2].

Sadly no.  I presume the project has been abandoned as it has not
received an update in a long time.  Maybe since at least Debian Sarge
[1, 2].

I looked at some packages from other distributions and they still have a
reference to the original home-page and source the package from, as Arch
has done, from fedoraproject.org.  Which is why I also sourced the
package from too. 

I don't know of a fork that is currently extending the code either.

Kind regards
Simon 

[1] https://sources.debian.org/copyright/license/ssh-askpass/1:1.2.4.1-3/
[2] https://sources.debian.org/copyright/license/ssh-askpass/