Subject: [bug#61074] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-poke.

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 09:59:09 +0100

Hello,

Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/engineering.scm (emacs-poke): New variable.
> (poke)[arguments]: Add configure-flag to install emacs files to
> temporary directory.

Thank you. I only have one nit.

> +    (description
> +     "This package provides two Emacs major modes for working with GNU Poke:
> +@code{poke-ras-mode.el} and @code{poke-map-mode.el}.")))

Here it is.

"poke-ras-mode.el" and "poke-map-mode.el" are not major modes, but
files. I suggest to obey to Emacs typography and use, respectively,
"Poke Ras mode" and "Poke Map mode".

I didn't try to build the package, but I assume you did already, and
qa.guix.gnu.org is not helpful at the moment.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou