Subject: 30.0.50; `json-ts-mode': invalid font lock rule

From: Mickey Petersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 20:09:40 +0000

There's a comment font lock rule in `json-ts-mode'. However, that is
illegal and againt the JSON spec, and indeed the search query fails
because `comment' is not a valid node type.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.20, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-01-17 built on mickey-work
Repository revision: bb383a54910c3094e5d228e0af62bf70e36203ca
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-json --with-mailutils
 --without-compress-install --with-imagemagick CC=gcc-10'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE
XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB