Subject: Re: bug#61001: 29.0.60; c-ts-mode: A recent update broke indent-according-to-mode

From: Mohammed Sadiq <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 15:31:43 +0530

On 2023-01-22 15:19, Theodor Thornhill wrote:
> Seems I missed one replace.  Better now?  Added a change to emacs-29
> branch.

I still get the following error:
Error: treesit-indent-error ("Couldn't find the preset corresponding to 
expression" c-ts-common--looking-at-star)
   mapbacktrace(#f(compiled-function (evald func args flags) #<bytecode 
0xcc3221d4fae87dc>))
   debug-early-backtrace()
   debug-early(error (treesit-indent-error "Couldn't find the preset 
corresponding to expression" c-ts-common--looking-at-star))
   signal(treesit-indent-error ("Couldn't find the preset corresponding 
to expression" c-ts-common--looking-at-star))
   treesit--simple-indent-eval(c-ts-common--looking-at-star)
   mapcar(treesit--simple-indent-eval ((parent-is "comment") 
c-ts-common--looking-at-star))
   treesit--simple-indent-eval((and (parent-is "comment") 
c-ts-common--looking-at-star))
   treesit--simple-indent-eval(((and (parent-is "comment") 
c-ts-common--looking-at-star) #<treesit-node "if" in 15-17> 
#<treesit-node ERROR in 1-17> 15))
   treesit-simple-indent(#<treesit-node "if" in 15-17> #<treesit-node 
ERROR in 1-17> 15)
   treesit--indent-1()
   treesit-indent()
   indent-according-to-mode()
   (save-current-buffer (set-buffer buffer) (c-ts-mode) (insert "int 
main() {\n if ") (indent-according-to-mode))
   (let ((buffer (generate-new-buffer "temp.c"))) (save-current-buffer 
(set-buffer buffer) (c-ts-mode) (insert "int main() {\n if ") 
(indent-according-to-mode)))
   eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*> nil "/home/sadiq/test.el" nil t)
   load-with-code-conversion("/home/sadiq/test.el" "/home/sadiq/test.el" 
nil t)
   load("/home/sadiq/test.el" nil t)
   command-line-1(("-l" "test.el"))
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Generic tree-sitter indentation error: "Couldn't find the preset 
corresponding to expression", c-ts-common--looking-at-star