Subject: [bug#60992] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-paradox.

From: Cayetano Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 21:05:06 +0100

>dim. 22 janv. 2023 at 17:43, Nicolas Goaziou 
><[email-masked]> ...

> Hello,
>
> Cayetano Santos via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> 
> writes:
>
>> * gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-paradox): New variable.
>
> Thank you.
>
> This project is no longer maintained, and the repository is 
> read-only.
> Last release is more than 3 years old. Do you think the whole 
> thing is
> worth packaging nonetheless ?

Good question (a few other packages, not explicitly declared as 
out of maintenance, are in a similar position).

For as long as I’m concerned, this is a great piece of code which 
I’ve been using frequently for a long time. Its stable and 
performs well.

Regards,

C.