Subject: bug#6098: Fix for broken breakpoint handling in gud pdb

From: Syver Enstad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 18:03:07 +0100

Patch for gud.el version 23.1 line 1636

The point of this patch is to give pdb full paths so that one can set 
breakpoints
in files outside the current directory.

This is acheived by addding the %d specification to the command.

--- /tmp/original.el    2011-03-18 17:55:30.131681523 +0100
+++ /tmp/improved.el    2011-03-18 17:55:14.870401366 +0100
@@ -1633,8 +1633,8 @@
    (gud-common-init command-line nil 'gud-pdb-marker-filter)
    (set (make-local-variable 'gud-minor-mode) 'pdb)

-  (gud-def gud-break  "break %f:%l"  "\C-b" "Set breakpoint at current 
line.")
-  (gud-def gud-remove "clear %f:%l"  "\C-d" "Remove breakpoint at 
current line")
+  (gud-def gud-break  "break %d%f:%l"  "\C-b" "Set breakpoint at 
current line.")
+  (gud-def gud-remove "clear %d%f:%l"  "\C-d" "Remove breakpoint at 
current line")
    (gud-def gud-step   "step"         "\C-s" "Step one source line with 
display.")
    (gud-def gud-next   "next"         "\C-n" "Step one line (skip 
functions).")
    (gud-def gud-cont   "continue"     "\C-r" "Continue with display.")