Subject: Re: [bug#60976] [PATCH] gnu: Add ditaa.

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 11:44:58 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for your contribution.

Several minor things.

On ven., 06 janv. 2023 at 10:46, Frank Pursel <[email-masked]> wrote:
> * gnu/packages/ditaa.scm: New file.

Why a new file?

Could you split this commit?  Basically, each package addition should go
to their own commit.

> +(define-public java-jericho-html

Why not some of the gnu/packages/java-*.scm files?  Or gnu/packages/batik.scm

> +(define-public java-libbatik

Idem.

> +    (arguments
> +     `(#:tests? #f

Please provide a comment why the tests are disabled.  For example, if
there is no test suite or if upstream does not provide tests,

    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f    ; no tests

> +(define-public ditaa

Why not in gnu/packages/graph.scm?

Cheers,
simon