Subject: 29.0.60; Compiling emacs-29 without treesitter outputs warnings

From: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 11:30:33 +0100

This is emacs-29 as of 6b2f85caa6c

  ELC      progmodes/csharp-mode.elc
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  ELC      progmodes/dockerfile-ts-mode.elc
  ELC      progmodes/go-ts-mode.elc
  ELC      progmodes/java-ts-mode.elc
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  ELC      progmodes/js.elc
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  ELC      progmodes/json-ts-mode.elc
  ELC      progmodes/python.elc
  ELC      progmodes/ruby-mode.elc
  ELC      progmodes/ruby-ts-mode.elc
  ELC      progmodes/rust-ts-mode.elc
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  ELC      progmodes/typescript-ts-mode.elc
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs
  Warning (treesit): Cannot activate tree-sitter, because tree-sitter library is not compiled with Emacs

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 38, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2023-01-19 built on rltb
Repository revision: faee7e1f1bd0167e455a0e1e5fe02e21d23fd77f
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Robert
--