Subject: [PATCH] Add skia-for-libreoffice.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 19:24:46 +0100

Hi!

Here is a patch series enabling the skia 2D graphics library for
libreoffice.

It should improve performance of libreoffice, but adds no new
functionality. I will test it in a real environment from now on.

The implementation can be reworked. In particular :
- skia is built by keeping the libreoffice source, adding the skia
tarball, building skia only, and exporting the libraries.
- it builds fine, but relies on many arguments from libreoffice, which
probably implies a rebuild each time libreoffice is updated (while it is
not a strict need, since the skia tarball is not updated for each new
libreoffice version).
- but separating both arguments fields by copying them is fine, but it
  will lead to a lot of duplicated code.

-- 
Best regards,
Nicolas Graves