Subject: [bug#60934] [PATCH v2 0/2] llvm-for-mesa patch

From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 15:56:02 +0200

I've rebased the patch on top of master which should make testing it
easier. I tested it with glxgears from mesa-utils.

The first patch is just the patch backported.

The second patch makes some small adjustments so that the version of
mesa in master can be built with llvm-for-mesa.

When the patch is ready for inclusion we have a choice between merging
master into core-updates and then applying it, so we can keep llvm-15 as
base-llvm, or I can commit it to master with a TODO that it should
replace the llvm input in mesa in core-updates.

Efraim Flashner (2):
  gnu: Add llvm-for-mesa.
  HELPER PATCH

 gnu/packages/gl.scm   |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/llvm.scm | 53 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 54 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

base-commit: 26bb41d6d503a62e86b853774f6d8313abef2123
-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   אפרים פלשנר
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted