Subject: [bug#60902] [PATCH 06/25] gnu: Add go-github-com-jba-templatecheck.

From: "(" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 22:07:44 +0000

* gnu/packages/golang.scm (go-github-com-jba-templatecheck): New variable.

> --- a/gnu/packages/golang.scm
> +++ b/gnu/packages/golang.scm

> @@ -8541,6 +8541,33 @@ (define-public go-github-com-jba-printsrc

> +    (synopsis "Checks Go templates for problems")

s/problems/errors/

> +    (description
> +     "Package templatecheck checks Go templates for problems.  It can detect
> +many errors that are normally caught only during execution.  Use templatecheck
> +in tests to find template errors early, and along template execution paths
> +that might only rarely be reached.")

  (description
   "This package provides a Go library for checking Go templates for errors,
  including many errors normally caught only during execution.")
  
> +    ;; MIT

Don't bother with the comment here :)

    -- (