Subject: bug#60858: [PATCH] src/w32fns.c: Quotes around w32-register-hot-key

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 15:47:09 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thanks, installed.

Thanks.  Did you exclude these 2 (lines 10667 & 10686) intentionally?

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
diff --git a/src/w32fns.c b/src/w32fns.c
index 71206b8874c..b4192a5ffa6 100644
--- a/src/w32fns.c
+++ b/src/w32fns.c
@@ -10664,7 +10664,7 @@ syms_of_w32fns (void)
 Properties" dialog, etc.  On Windows 10, no \"Windows\" key
 combinations are normally handed to applications.  To enable Emacs to
 process \"Windows\" key combinations, use the function
-`w32-register-hot-key`.
+`w32-register-hot-key'.

 For Windows 98/ME, see the doc string of `w32-phantom-key-code'.  */);
   Vw32_pass_lwindow_to_system = Qt;
@@ -10683,7 +10683,7 @@ syms_of_w32fns (void)
 Properties" dialog, etc.  On Windows 10, no \"Windows\" key
 combinations are normally handed to applications.  To enable Emacs to
 process \"Windows\" key combinations, use the function
-`w32-register-hot-key`.
+`w32-register-hot-key'.

 For Windows 98/ME, see the doc string of `w32-phantom-key-code'.  */);
   Vw32_pass_rwindow_to_system = Qt;
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Best, Arash